Sr.jdedwards Cnc Consultant Resume
A proven professional with over 12 years of IT experience. Solid hands-on skills in the JDEdwards CNC administration, Design, Administration and Tuning of Oracle Databases as well as experience in Application development and Web Interfaces on various Operating Systems.Summary
- Installation and upgrade experience of Oneworld Xe,ERP 8.0, Enterpriseone 8.9 and 8.10,8.12 and 9.0
- Experience in Peoplesoft/JDEdwards Xe, 8.0, 8.9, 8.10, 8.12 and 9.0 CNC system administration and implementation.
- Expertise in installing JDEdwards Tools/service packs, ESU and ASU.
- Expertise in JDEdwards pathcode/enrvironment setup, OMW, OCM configuration and administration.
- Expertise in JDEdwards package management including Product packaging, full&update packages builds, deployments, and troubleshooting.
- Upgrade experience from Xe and ERP 8.0 to ERP8.9 and ERP8.10.
- Experience in JDEdwards security administration
- Experience in Websphere Application Server, IBM HTTP, IIS, Citrix, WTS setup and administration.
- Experience in Oracle Application server Installation and configuration.
- Experience in JDEdwards bolt-on software RightFax, DSI/bar coding, Covus, Formscape&Create form Products installation, configuration, administration and troubleshooting.
- Database administration Experience of Oracle 7.x, 8.x, 9.x and 10G on HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Windows and Novell.
- Experience in Unix (Solaris 2.5/2.6/2.7/8/9/10,HP-UX 11i, Linux and SCO) and Windows administration
- Expereince in SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, PRO*C, Shell programming, Embedded SQL.
- Oracle certified DBA.
- Sun certified system administrator.
- SAP ECC6.0 installation experience on UNIX and Windows ,Oracle 10G environment
- Experience in SAP basis administration
JDEdwards Enterprise One 8.12,8.11,8.10, 8.9, ERP 8.0, one world Xe.SAP ECC 6.0 ORACLE 7.x / 8.0.x / 8.1.x/9i/10G, SQL Server7.0/SQL Server 2000, DB2 UDB,OAS 10.1.2/10.1.3 Cognos, Agile, Form scape 2.4.2, DSI, Create form, Right Fax, Covus 2.0/2.1,QBuild Veritas I/O File Servers, Veritas Oracle Database Edition, Veritas Cluster Server, Legato. ERWIN 2.x, Designer 2000, Developer 2000, Oracle Web-DB SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, C, PRO*C, C-K SHELL
Citrix Metaframe, Web sphere 3.5, 4.0 and 5.0, IIS, IBM HTTP server. I-Flow, Rightnow-Web, Kana Communication server. HP-UX 10/11i, Solaris .6/2.7/8.0/9.0/10, SCO/UNIX 5.x, Linux 5.2 Windows 3.x/95/98/NT/2000/XP/2003,AIX 5.1, 5.2 and 5.3, OS/400,Novell, Mac OS, DOS.
HP Superdome, HP 90000, SUN Enterprise E6500, E4500, E3500,V440, E450, E420R,V220, E250, SPARC 5, 10, 20, HP, DELL/ COMPAQ Servers, Siemens Nixdorf Servers, Macintosh, and Intel Pentium PCs, RS-6000, Sun A-5200/A-1000.IBM I Series
Feb’07 to Present, Sr.JDEdwards CNC Consultant
Responsible for supporting multi platform JDEdwards implementation with Oneworld Xe, ERP 8.0,Enterpriseone 8.10,8.12 ands 9.0.Activities involve installs,upgrades,tuning,DB migrations,OS migrations ,web server upgrades and general CNC admin tasks.
- Review current infrastructure and recommend fixes and/or suggestions
- Installation of Enterpriseone 8.10,8.12 and 9.0
- Upgrade ERP 8.0 to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Upgrading websphere 5.0 to Websphere 6.0
- Upgrading Tools release from 8.94T1 to 220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168 , 22.214.171.124 and 8.98
- Installation and configuration Oracle Application Server
- Installation and configuration of Server Manager.
- Installations ,migration and upgrading Batch servers
- Performance tuning of enterprise servers, Web servers and Databases
- Installation of Spanish,portugese,japanese and Chinese languages
- User support and troubleshooting
- Upgrade DB2 UDB from V 7.2 to V 8.2 and 8.2 to 9.0
- Unicode conversion
- Package builds and security administration
- Custom environment and path code setup
- Installation of ESUs and Updates.
Environment: Enterprise One 9.0, 8.12, 8.10, ERP 8.0 Oneworld Xe, DB 2 UDB, AIX 5.1/5.2/5.3,AS/400,HP-UX,Windows 2000/2003/XP, Websphere 4/5/6, OAS 10.1.2/10.1.3.
Hardware: IBMRS6000, Dell/Compaq/HP servers
Dec’06 to May’07, Lead JDEdwards Upgrade Consultant.
Upgrading Oneworld Xe in Windows and SQL Server 2000 environment to Enterpriseone 8.10.
- Study existing environment and prepare project plan for upgrading JDEdwards to 8.10
- Co-ordinate with system admins,database administrators and security administrators to set up infrastructure to support JDEdwards 8.10
- Upgrade JDEdwards XE to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Assist migrating data from SQL server 2000 to SQL server 2005
- Migration of Citrix servers to new hardware
- Installation and configuration of Websphere 6.0
- Tuning webservers,citrix ,Database and JDE applications
- Trained Junior CNC s to support JDEdwards 8.10 application.
- Document the procedures for supporting JDE application
Environment: Enterprise One 8.10, Oneworld Xe, SQL Server 2000,IBM Websphere 6.0
Hardware: Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2003.
Dec’05 to Feb’07, Sr. JDEdwards CNC Consultant
- Installation and configuration Enterpriseone 8.10
- Installation of tools release 8.94P1, 8.95, 8.96C1, updates 1 and ESU s.
- Installation and configuration of Websphere 5 and HTTP server.
- Responsible for Enterpriseone CNC administration and performance tuning of HTML.
- Createform installation and configuration.
- Citrix development and production server’s installation and configuration
- Package builds, security setup and troubleshooting.
- Migration of development citrix servers
- Creating new pathcodes and environments
- Migration of enterprise servers to new hardware.
Environment: Enterprise One 8.10, DB2, WebSphere 5.0, Sun Solaris 2.8, Createform 3.1, Citrix Metaframe, Hardware: Sun V440, V220, Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2003.
May’2004 to Dec’05, Sr. JDEdwards CNC Consultant
Responsible for Peoplesoft Enterpriseone CNC administration, configuration, performance tuning and user support.
- Review current infrastructure and recommend fixes and/or suggestions
- Upgraded Enterpriseone from Service pack22 to 23 and SP23_I1.
- Participated in migration of IBM Websphere 4.0/HTTP server from HP-UX to Windows 2000.
- Performance tuning of Enterprise, Websphere, Citrix and database servers.
- Security administration and setup including user profiles, groups, application security, and solution explorer security.
- Configuration and administration of 21CFR11 Auditing tool.
- Configuration of OMW, and new environments and pathcodes.
- Installation and Configuration of DSI, Formscape and Covus software.
- Migration from Formscape to Covus.
- Installation and configuration of Citrix development servers, VMWare machines.
- Package builds, Troubleshooting and performance tuning of ERP apps, interfaces
- Optimizing JAS generation process.
Environment: Enterprise One, Oracle 8i/9i,WebSphere, HP-UX, Formscape 2.4.2,Covus 2.0/2.1, Citrix Metaframe, DSI, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Qbuild, DSI, APS.
Hardware: HPSuperdome, Compaq/HP servers withWIN 2000.
Dec’04-Dec’04, JDEdwards CNC Consultant
Responsible for Installation of ERP8.10 with 8.93 N1 Tools release and Upgrading from Oneworld XE to Enterpriseone 8.10 in Windows 2000 and SQL Server 2000 environment.
- Analyzed existing setup and created a plan for upgrade.
- Created a mirror image of existing setup of Oneworld Xe environment in separate network.
- Installed ERP8.10, with 8.93 N1 tools release.
- Upgraded Oneworld Xe to Enterpriseone 8.10
- Package builds and security setup.
- Troubleshooting data conversion and spec merges
Environment: One World Xe, ERP8.10, SQL server2000, Windows2000.
Hardware: Compaq DL380 with WIN 2000 based Servers and clients
Aug’2002 to May’2004, JDEdwards CNC Consultant
Responsible for JDEdwards Oneworld CNC administration, including installation, configuration of Oneworld XE, enterprise servers, deployment servers, citrix servers, JAS servers.
- Initial setup of Oneworld Xe on deployment server, enterprise server and FAT client setup
- Creation of custom pathcodes/Environments for ESU testing, Integration testing and QA.
- OMW configuration including activity rules and security setup.
- Installed ESU / ASU, Service packs (18,20) and JDEdwards updates.
- JAS administration including Websphere4.0&HTTP installation, configuration, serialized objects generation and performance tuning.
- Setup Multiple Data Dictionaries for Development, Prototype, QA and Production
- Installed and configured Create form and RightFax for custom printing, fax and email automation of PO s and WO s
- Administration of citrix servers including package deployments, automating print queue folder cleanup scripts, INI files, security and user profiles maintenance.
- Oneworld security administration including users profiles, user security, application security and solution explorer security.
- Coordinated with DBA s to setup users, database security, data refresh procedures and database tuning.
- Setup security for Oneworld file systems, JDE.INI files and on Enterprise server, deployment server and citrix servers.
- Performance monitoring and tuning of oneworld applications.
- Oneworld printer administration including defining printers, written test procedures for printer testing for UNIX and citrix printing.
- Troubleshooting Oneworld issues, including security, application, citrix and database.
- Coordinating with users and developers in debugging applications, identifying SAR s, ESU s and services packs from JDEdwards.
- Impact analysis on ESU s and coordinated with development team to perform retrofits on affected objects.
- Setup Autopilot and load runner and participated in stress testing and load balancing of citrix servers.
- Managing data dictionary, global tables, user overrides, vocabulary overrides, solution explorer tasks and UDC s.
- Documentation of package deployment, object promotions, ESU/ASU installations procedures.
Environment: One World Xe, Oracle 8i,WebSphere, HP-UX, CreateForm, RightFax, Shell Scripts, Citrix Metaframe PL/SQL, APS, Qbuild.
Hardware: HPSuperdome, Compaq/HP serverswithWIN 2000.
June’2000 to July’2002, JDEdwards CNC / Oracle DBA
Responsible for JDEdwards OneWorld Xe, Oracle Database Technical infrastructure design, System Sizing, JDEdwards System Installation, Configuration and CNC Administration.
- Responsible for JDEdwards Oneworld CNC architecture and Oracle database architecture.
- Participated in initial installation of Oneworld Xe on deployment server.
- Installed and configured Oracle DB for Oneworld ERP.
- Installed and configured OneWorld Xe enterprise server, Citrix servers.
- Defined data sources for new and existing Oneworld environments.
- Created Production, QA, TEST and CRP pathcodes/environments.
- Defined and created OMW activity rules, user roles, save locations, allowed actions, promotion paths and security.
- Setup user profiles, groups, security and application security.
- Installed ESU and ASU s and Upgraded OnWorld Xe from SP13.1 to SP14 and SP14 to SP16.0
- Configured printers, Job queues, for JDEdwards.
- Data dictionary administration, solution explorer roles/tasks and menus.
- OW package builds and deployments of full and update packages to workstations and Terminal Servers
- Installed and configured and IBM Web Sphere 3.5, IIS and Citrix servers on Windows 2000.
- Data refresh procedures from Production to Development and QA.
- Installation and configuration of Create Form for custom reports design& printing.
- Installed and configured Sun Solaris 2.7 on E420R, E450, E250 and configured A1000 with veritas file systems and RAID.
- Migrated Oracle databases from Windows2000 to Sun Solaris 7.
- Created shell scripts and SQL scripts and export scripts for Cold backups and Logical backup of databases and Configured RMAN & Legato for Hot backup.
- Administered SQL server database (security, backups, ODBC, client access) used by HR application.
- Tuning Oracle databases including init parameters, adding indexes to JDEdwards application tables, separating tablespaces on disk partitions, rollback segment management and redo log file management.
- Administration of Agile, AMX adapter, cognos and Ceridian applications.
Environment: One World Xe, Oracle 8i, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, Cognos, Agile, AMX adaptor, Solaris7, Veritas, Citrix Metaframe, RAID manager and legato networker. SQL Server7.0
Hardware: Sun E420R, E450, E250 with Solaris 2.7,Dell 6400 with WIN 2000 based Servers and clients.
As Production DBA/Team Lead of 400 GB data with 10 databases and 500 users, worked on all aspects of DBA tasks such as installation, configuration, administration and tuning of Oracle 8i on Solaris and NT servers sand NT clients. Responsible for design and implementation for automatic reservation system Configuration using Fujitsu I-Flow. Implementation of Rightnow Web for FAQ’s and customer support software, Implantation for e-mail services using Kana.
- Installed and configured Solaris2.7 and Oracle 8i on E3500, E420R and NT servers.
- Installed and configured Veritas Cluster server, Veritas quick I/O on 2 E-3500 servers with 400GB A-5200 storage arrays running Solaris 2.7 and Oracle 8i
- Designed physical layout of database and defined logical structures for Production and Development servers.
- Implemented enterprise wide backup solutions using Veritas Netbackup and Oracle’s RMAN
- Implemented Oracle 8i’s new hash partitioning options for large tables.
- Written scripts and procedures for bulk data loading using exports/imports and SQL*loader.
- Written PL/SQL packages, procedures and triggers for various applications like reservation system, email services and order system.
- Designed credit card settlement software using PL/SQL and oracle J-Server for settlement of amount with cyber source.
- Installation, Configuration and administration of I-Flow, Rightnow Web and Kana
Environment: Oracle 8i, Shell Scripts, PL/SQL, I-Flow, Rightnow Web, Kana, Weblogic, Web-DB Java
Hardware: Sun E3500’s, E420R with Solaris 2.7Compaq Prolient 6400R s and DL-380 s with WIN NT based Servers and clients.
Nov’99 to Apr’00, Database Administrator
Confidential, New York
Worked as lead DBA for this 200 GB web portal with over 1 million hits per day and 2 million registered users. Responsibilities include building Production & development servers, installing ORACLE 8 & 8i, tuning production servers, managing hot/cold backups and exports/imports, and estimating database size and SGA size for future growth. Specific tasks include:
- Developed Hot backup, Cold backup, and export-import strategies for NETCOMMERCE production and ERP PRODUCTION servers.
- Designed database physical layouts for E6500 production server running Solaris 2.6.
- Developed menu driven interfaces using Korn shell scripts, SQL scripts and PL/SQL procedures for monitoring system usage, deadlocks, rollback segments, and troubleshooting bad SQL statements that are hogging system resources.
- Automated daily EXPORT/IMPORT jobs using shell scripts and cron jobs.
- Upgraded Oracle from 8.0.5 to 126.96.36.199.1 on 7 database servers.
Environment: Oracle 8i,Oracle 8.0.5, Sun Solaris 2.6, Developer 2000,Crystal Reports, PL*SQL, Oracle Web Server 4.x. Oracle Financials, IBM NETCOMMERCE.
Hardware: Sun E6500/ E4500/E450 / E250’s, Intel Pentiums with WIN NT based clients.
June’99 to Nov’99, Database Administrator
Confidential, New York
Worked as DBA in a team of three DBAs for this 50 GB data center with 8 databases, 200 large tables, and 200 users. Responsibilities include upgrading Oracle database from 7.3.2 to 7.3.4 on Compaq Prolient servers running NT and Novell, performance tuning, and rationalization of databases using Erwin’s reverse engineering techniques.
- Upgraded Oracle from 7.3.2 to 7.3.4 on both NT & Novell servers and NT workstations.
- Rationalized databases by rebuilding tablespaces, resizing database files, rebuilding indexes, and resizing storage parameters for other database logical structures.
- Upgraded Raiser’s edge front-end application which uses Oracle database, as it’s back end.
- Resized SGA, which includes resizing, shared pool, db block buffers and sort area size.
- Developed backup strategies using exports and Cold backups.
- Documented whole project including hardware/software changes and performance improvements.
Environment: Oracle 7.3.2 and Oracle 7.3.4, Raisers Edge, Sybase, Win-NT, WIN-95 and NOVELL
Apr95 to May’99, Systems/Database Administrator
Responsibilities include full life cycle of database management including data modeling, data preparation/migration, Oracle installations, database growth management, performance tuning, and version management. The database grew from 10 GB to 400 GB and user access increased from 10,000 hits a day to 1 million hits a day in two years. Specific responsibilities include:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 7.3.2-8i on various platforms including Windows NT, Solaris 2.5,SCO Unix, and Novell 4.11,3.12
- Created database and performed DBA activities including creating instances, tablespaces, rollback segments, user accounts, and primary database objects. Monitored system security by creating roles and profiles. Optimized Init.ora parameter file to utilize new system’s resources.
- Migrated databases from NT server to Unix server.
- Monitored performance of Oracle using diagnostic tools such TKPROF, Explan Plan and dynamic performance views. Tuned memory allocation, SQL statements and I/O contention.
- Used ERWIN tools for ER Diagrams and to implement business rules for table structures and database triggers.
- Documentation includes UNIX kernel changes, backup and restoration strategies, database layout and reorganization of database.
- Installation and configuration of Windows NT, Novell, SCO-Unix, Solaris 2.5 on Intel Pentiums and Sun hardware and RAID configuration with 0-5 levels.
- Network configuration of hubs, switches and routers with V-LANS, VPN setup and configuration of TCP/IP, DHCP, and NFS.
- Documentation includes server configurations, systems security, storage capacity, and hardware and software information.
- Trained programmers in Unix operating system and Oracle database.
Environment: Oracle 7.x and Oracle 8.x, Win-NT, Win-95 Novell NetWare, developer 2000
Hardware: Sun E250’s with Solaris 2.6 and Siemens Nixdorf with Novell and WIN-NT/95
B.S in Electrical Engineering
JDEdwards System Administration (Xe)
JDEdwards Development Tools 1(Xe),
JDEdwards Development Tools 1(Xe)
Enterpriseone Report Writing Rel 8.94 (8.11)
SAP Basis administration training in ECC6.0
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes