Seeking assignments to work in a creative and challenging environment using cutting edge technologies where I can constantly learn and improve my technical and analytical abilities.
B. Tech (Electronics and Communication)
- Core Java
- Threading/ Multithreading
- Exception Handling
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Familiarity with Oracle Application Server, Apache/Tomcat
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL
- Familiarity with Windows Software packages ( MS Office )
- Familiarity with IDE ( Eclipse , Net Bean )
- Familiarity with Cloud Computing
(Microsoft Certified in Exchange Server 2007 Configuration)
Exchange Server : Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
SharePoint Server : Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
Window SharePoint Services 3.0
Project Name : Virtual Tele-Education
Platform: Java (Core),Servlet, JSP,Tomcat,SQL Server,Java Script,Html.
Team size: 4
Description:Virtual Tele-Education is a product for distance education. It provides comprehensive suite of e-learning capabilities. Users can create course and publish their own online courses. Student can view staff lecture through studio set up and staff also interact with student through our application. Both staff and student view the livecontent, browsingcontent, and uploaded content. Staff can track students' performance on by assignment, practical and seminars. In Document management system user can sent their document using workflow management system with various flow. In Digital library user can request for book and view the common books in library. The whole idea behind this project is to make the learning easy and flexible.
Project Name: Email notification through SMS
Platform: JAVA (Core), J2EE, JSP, HTML, Message Gateway, Mailing API's
Team size: 3
Role: Programming & Maintaining
Description: This project is used to read the unread mails on your mail account. When you receive a new email it will return the name of the sender and subject of the mail to you through SMS. This project is created for the people who is not familiar with use of GPRS on their multimedia / getting problem in configuring email service without the help of external source on their cellphones or people with non-multimedia (in which we can't access Internet) cellphones, Now such users can still get notification about the Emails they are receiving through a simple SMS(Short Message Service). This project notify you about every new mail you get through SMS so you don't have to login to your PC to check your Inbox. This makes life simple for people who are not good with technology and familiar with only the basic feature of their cellphone. This is the best implementation of modern technology which makes life simple for end users.
Project Name: Cloud based University Management System
Platform: JAVA (Core), J2EE, JSP, MySQL, Exchange Server 2007, SharePoint, dot net, Shell Scripting
Team size: 7
Role: Programming & Maintaining
Description: This system is used to share the information over the Cloud. Mailing, Submission of assignments, projects papers can be done over the cloud using this system. This system make information sharing over the internet quite easy and reliable and use of Exchange server and SharePoint makes it more approaching to end user.
- Project in Java on "Online student Grads & Report Calculation".
- Project in Java on "Pacman Game".
- Project in Java on "Chat Server"
- Project in Java on "Online Shopping System".
- Merit holder in Matriculation Examination in the year 2006.
- Merit holder in Class Twelve Examination in the year 2008.
- Participated in Quizzes and Debates at the School level.
- Participated and won a Science Quiz Competition in the year 2005.
- Participated in State level Microsoft DreamsparkYatra, March 2011.
- Focused on Growth
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skill.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to mingle with new people.
- Adjusting to new environments very quickly.