SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Extensive years of graphic design experience, conceptualizing and executing good creative, cost effective design with excellent technical drawing skills.
- Solid background in the creation of brochures, newsletters, postcards, illustrations, catalogs, artwork for trade show booths, ads, logos, letterheads and banners.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Experienced in print production. Expert in scanning and photo retouching.
- People oriented with outstanding customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working with executives, copywriters, engineers, vendors, production and marketing staff.
Advance knowledge in graphic design technology and software, capabilities include:
Illustrator Photoshop InDesign Acrobat Adobe Creative Suite
Quark Microsoft Word PowerPoint Excel
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia 2007 - 2011
Managed printing projects for internal Georgia-Pacific departments.
- Coordinated projects between clients and production staff to consistently meet all deadlines.
- Assisted clients with design concepts for logos, brochures, posters, invitations, flyers, newsletters and web sites.
- Worked with vendors on estimates and printing specifications for a variety of cost effective print projects.
- Organized and maintained work orders, invoices and project files for easy billing.
- Prepared and organized all art files to make the printing process go seamlessly.
- Instrumental in helping clients stay within company logo guidelines and copyrights.
Confidential, Decatur, Georgia 2006 - 2007
Senior Graphic Designer
Designed brochures, ads, flyers, banners and catalogs for academic departments.
- Interfaced with in-house print shop and vendors to ensure effective project planning and high quality finished pieces.
- Assisted college personnel with concept development on publications, printed literature,web sites and ads to produce successful campaigns.
- Performed press checks as needed to ensure high quality printed projects.
Confidential, Conyers, Georgia 1996 - 2004
Senior Graphic Designer
Designed product brochures, catalogs, ads, logos and CD covers.
- Worked with account managers to develop and implement successful strategic marketing plans.
- Presented design concepts to clients to help print campaigns be more effective.
- Organized photo shoots and assisted photographer to ensure quality photos for brochures.
- Coordinated artwork between engineers and copywriters to keep print project organized and prevent changes.
- Created clear and detailed illustrations for instruction sheets and product catalog.
- Produced quality and functional artwork for company web site.
Degree: Bachelor of Fine Arts Major: Illustration
Winner of Five Addy Awards
Portfolio available upon request.