Bachelor of Science
Diploma of UNIX Administration
Ericsson Analytics suite 2.0 is an Ericsson product which basically provides the operator with analytical information for marketing to be able to design, launch and control new campaigns. This project was part of research and development in Ericsson India.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface for one of the operators in Azerbaijan
Graphical User Interface that manages configuration files and some database configurations
- Promotion Provisioning Gateway
Promotion Provisioning Gateway helps operators to create and provision promotions easily. It was developed as an adaptation that communicates with Charging System nodes.
This project is classified as one of Ericsson’s worldwide top 10 projects. Our department was responsible for design and implementation of more than 40 adaptations.
E-topup system enables subscribers to recharge their balance without scratch cards in addition to balance transfers.
- Lifetime Validity (Super Dardasha)
Lifetime validity is an adaptation that grants life time validity for subscribers as long as the subscriber’s usage is greater than a specific threshold. Lifetime validity communicates with Charging System nodes using different protocols. PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
- Excellent in Java, Shell Script, JSP & Servlets, Perl, Erlang/OTP, XML, HTML
- Very Good in C, C++
DATABASE PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Solaris10 System Administration
- Advanced Solaris10 Administration
- Linux System Administration
Software Developer, August 2008-Present, Confidential,Egypt
- Development and testing Charging System Adaptations
- Third line support for five different operators
- Involved in most of the Software lifecycle (Analysis & Design, Implementation and testing)
- Applied peer programming and agile in some projects
- All development and deployment are done on Unix/Linux based systems