Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
Concentration: Electrical Automation Systems.
Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering
Major: Process Control Systems.
- Programming Languages: C/C++, Assembly (Intel 8085/8086, 8051) XML, PLC ladder programming.
- Software/Hardware Tools: PCB 123, Arduino microcontroller IDE, Matlab, Data Logic Vision Software, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/06, AutoCAD, MS Office.
Electronic Design Engineer, Confidential,Syracuse, NY (Present Job)
- Control circuit designing and modification, PCB CAD designing for optical-electronic inspection system and its accessories.
- Microcontroller programming using C/C++ for HMI designing for various non-contact inspection system modules.
- Complete automation engineering PLC HMI Programming for blister packaging inspection application.
- Electro-mechanical designing and programming by using vision systems for the metal strips inspection system.
Graduate Research Assistant, Confidential,Alfred, NY (Fall2005)
¨ Examined MRI scan images of copper coated rings using MATLAB image processing tool
analyzed the intensity difference and prepared histogram.
¨ Evaluated quality of copper coating on ring surface by statistical analysis of data obtained from
MRI scanned images.
Project/Service Engineer, Confidential,Mumbai (Summer 2005)
- Interacted with clients for various control system set up and troubleshooting.
- Assisted in installation of HVAC systems and related control system software.
- Installed and maintained fire alarm system, facility access and security systems, including proximity card access control and CCTV system control.
Trainee Engineer, Confidential,Mumbai (Spring 2005)
- Overhauled wire drawing electrical machines which run on production line 24/7.
- Computed daily production report and statistical analysis of production data.
- Enhanced teamwork, time management and problem solving proficiencies.
Electrical Engineer, Confidential,Mumbai (2004-2005)
- Monitored the fabrication of PID controllers for industrial oven and DC motors.
- Remodeled and assembled the controllers for various industrial applications.
Water Management & Environment Protection System, Confidential, (2002-2003)
- Designed controller to solve the acid bath temperature problem related to assembly line.
- Programmed Allen Bradley PLC for effective control of temperature cycles using ladder programming.