Dedicated banking and customer service professional with 30 years of experience. Strong ability to assess and solve problems combined with excellent communication and relationship building skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office, types 50 wpm without error, and enters data with 8,000-10,000 ksph.
Night Counselor 2005 to Present
Monitors and counsels boys ranging from 6 to 13 years old with behavioral and learning challenges.
- Manages 8 boys per night, administering medications as needed.
- Completes various daily reports.
Data Entry Specialist 2003 to 2004
Entered insurance claims and performed other clerical duties.
- Opened, batched, and processed incoming mail.
- Entered and verified claims electronically.
Attendance Secretary 2000 to 2002
Generated various daily logs for attendance, tardiness, and early clinical dismissals at a school with 300+ students.
- Generated various periodic reports for the proper school officials.
- Supported assistant principle with other assigned tasks.
Research/ Chargeback/ Lockbox Clerk 1980 to 1998
Researched, retrieved, and generated copies of missing bank account documents.
- Processed and re-deposited checks that were returned for insufficient funds.
- Processed credit card payments and encoded payments checks for account reconciliation.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND VOLUNTEER ACTIVITIES
Training in CPR and First Aid. MED Certification.
American Cancer Society and Habitat for Humanity volunteer.