Sr. Programmer Analyst Resume
Boca Raton, FL
Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform
Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE Platform
Sun Certified Business Component Developer for J2EE Platform
Bilingual software engineering professional with excellent skills in Java, C/C++, Relational Database, script and embedded systems. Proven ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
MS, Computer Science and Engineering
BS, Computer Science
Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, EJB, hibernate, Java Script, SQL, HTML, C/C++, ProC/C++, Pascal, TCL/TK
Windows 2000/Server 2003/NT/XP, UNIX, RedHat Linux, DOS
IBM WebSphere Application Developer Studio 5.1.1 (WSAD), IBM WebSphere App Server 5.x and 6.0 (WAS), JDeveloper, Visual C++, COM, DCOM, ActiveX, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Visual J++, Visual Basic, Visual Source Safe, Visual FoxPro, Crystal Report, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Netscape, Rational Purify, Oracle, Microsoft Sql Server, TOAD
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL 2007 - 2012
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Design, develop and maintain a web based CRCPress application using Java, JSF, Servlet, EJB, Java Script, AJAX, XML, HTML, JNDI, CSS and J2EE within NetBean, EJB 3 with hibernate, Sql Server. UML, OOA/OOD, JBoss, SVN version control, Maven, JIRA, Unix.
- Design, develop and maintain web sites such as CRCNetBase, Balkema, ChemNetBase using Java, JSF, Servlet, EJB, Java Script, XML, HTML, JNDI, CSS and J2EE within NetBean, EJB 3 with hibernate, Sql Server. UML, OOA/OOD, JBoss, SVN version control, Maven, JIRA, UNIX.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2005 - 2007
Sr. Programmer Analyst
- Design, develop and maintain an online customer service management web application using Java, Struts, Servlet, JSP, BC4J, Java Bean, Java Script, XML, HTML, JDBC, JNDI, CSS and J2EE within JDeveloper, Oracle 9ias. UML, OOA/OOD, CVS version control, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, stored procedure and script language.
- Design, document and develop multiple agencies and multiple locations for CSMS.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL 2003 - 2005
- Design and implement data capture subsystem which logs product errors and exceptions within IBM WebSphere 5.x (WSAD, WAS), RAD 6.0 environments. Subsystem was created to support two Java logging packages: JSR47 and JRAS. Extensive use of multi-threading, sockets, JUnit, i18n, and some C/C++.
- Improve the performance of IBM dialer project to generate bnf, srgs format for speech recognition product.
- Test IBM WebSphere Voice Recognition product using JMeter, Etheral, IBM WebSphere 5.x (WSAD, WAS) and Linux environment.
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Design, develop and maintain an online trading shopping cart e-commerce web application using Java, Servlet, JSP, EJB/Java Bean, Java Script, XML Spy, XML Schema/DTD, XSL/XSLT, HTML, DOM, JDBC, JNDI, Sql J and J2EE within JDeveloper, Orion. UML, OOA/OOD, CVS version control, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, TOAD, stored procedure and script language. Strong retail experience.
- Design and implement mark-on and shipping factor based on product, manufacture, sub category, category, cost range and backorder to setup product's prices.
- Design and develop promotion based product for shopping card process.
- Involved accounting system with the e-commerce web application.
- Upgraded current application with DataPaq Pro to display products' detail.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL 2000 - 2003
Programmer Analyst III
Implemented customer defect response and feedback for ADT Select using Java, Servlet, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, EJB, JDBC, ProC, PL/SQL and J2EE within IBM Web Sphere and Oracle database based on Windows and UNIX.
- Analyzed ADT Select schema Object Oriented design using UML, OOA/OOD, draw use cases, sequence diagrams and class diagrams for ADT Select. Re-engineering work with the entire project schema.
- Resolved complicated problems for customers using Business Logic and REMEDY.
- Implemented plug in error messages using Log4J, Apache Software Foundation class and Java for entire ADT Select project in order to track and report error messages.
- Designed and implemented Customer Care Application (multi-tier client-server application) using C/C++, Visual C++ with MFC, ProC, PL/SQL, Perl Script, PVCS, CVS admin tools and Oracle database based on Windows and UNIX for Sun Solaris.
- Fixed memory leak bugs for entire system using Rational Purify.
- Designed and modified automated testing tools to load and execute scripts for middle layer of CCA application. Use Win Runner to execute and test CCA application.
Confidential, Boca Raton, FL 1998 - 2000
- Designed and implemented multi-tier client server application (Secure Perfect System) using Visual C++ with MFC, COM, DCOM, ODBC, ActiveX, Crystal Report, MS SQL Server, MS Access, Visual J++ and Visual Source Safe.
- Implemented Time and Attendance report form to track employees' first in last out time and paired in/out. Implemented Override Form to simulate employees' badge in/out transaction and save to database.
- Implemented Archive transaction according to daily, weekly or monthly transactions to backup database. Implemented Image Capture and Badge Print programs to capture photo and signature according to different devices and also print all badges to different devices using ActiveX.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes