Offering Verifiable Strength in Managing Complex and Dynamic Supply & Demand Networks through…
Strategic Planning | Purchase Management | Multi-sourcing | Procurement | Inventory Management
Highly organized and resourceful Procurement Specialist with 10+ years of professional experience in synchronizing supply chain between domestic or international organizations, customers and suppliers by utilizing Supply Chain Management (SCM) systems in supporting global markets. Demonstrated ability in analyzing material requirements and available resources, establishing order policies, generating orders that satisfy demand requirements, and developing inventory plans. Efficient in business reporting, sales analysis, sample management, and cross functional, store and vendor communication.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE
- Team Management
- Coordination and Supervision
- Interpersonal and Progress Communication
- Strategic Input and Development
- Time Management
- Purchase Management
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Strategic Planning
- Inventory Management
CAREER HIGHLIGHTSConfidential, San Antonio TX
Sept. 2007 to Aug. 2011
IT Procurement Specialist
Promoted from Second Procurement Analyst Position
- Applied strategic and global sourcing. Hired to procure items for 30 U.S. offices. Was
- Mindfully monitored inventory. Planned and investigated purchases. Enhanced customer relations through commendable services - careful movement and storage of materials, accurate inventories, and on-time deliveries.
- Effectively performed tasks that are beyond job description whenever necessary. Processed all invoices before sending to accountant. Successfully managed two wireless accounts having 1000 to 1200 lines between them.
Confidential, San Antonio TX
Jan. to July 2007
- Responsible for all hands-on duties in the office. Managed outlook calendars and arranged and coordinated schedules.
- Facilitated purchases, and processed and filed actual paperwork.
- Performed warehouse duties (when asked to lend a hand in the warehouse department). Built, packed, and transmitted fuel gauges to customers.
Sept. 2006 to Jan. 2007
- Attended local networking meetings on a daily basis; joined B2B networking groups, such as BNI, Chamber of Commerce, etc. Generated revenue by developing market potential through prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, proposing solutions, and closing sales.
- Handled business-to-business networking. Productively developed business relationships and ensured client satisfaction.
Jan. to Aug. 2006
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Hired to assist COO and CNO but ended up pleasingly supporting CEO and CFO as well. Managed outlook calendars and arranged and coordinated schedules.
May to Oct. 2005
International Patent Team Assistant
- Managed international correspondences and coordinated with lawyers. Handled bulk paperwork.
- Pursued twice by Microsoft Corp. after expressing decision to leave.
Other Related Professional Experiences:
Confidential, Frederick MD
Administrative Assistant. Sept. 2004 to April 2005
Confidential, Ellicott City MD
Store Manager. April to Sept. 2004
Store Manager and Buyer. Nov. 2002 to Feb. 2004
Retail Sales Person / Department Manager and Buyer. Oct.1999 to Nov. 2002
Confidential, Washington D.C.
Retail Lead. March to Sept. 1999
*Recognized as Top Sales Associate
Confidential, Stowe VT
Assistant Buyer. May 1997 to April 1999
EDUCATIONCandidate for Associate Degree in Fine Arts
Certification: Senior Professional in Supply Management (SPSM)
- Greater Seattle Women's Professional Network
- ISM - Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager Professionals
- IT Procurement
- Procurement People Network
- Women in Procurement