Mr. Kevin Munkres is an SAP and Genesys certified CRM\\CTI functional consultant who is also a PMI certified Project Management Professional. Mr. Munkres has deep and wide expertise in the design and implementation of SAP CRM IC Web client solutions involving Service, Sales, Marketing and Interaction Center, including CTI integration, scenarios. During his career, Mr. Munkres has been involved in and managed full life cycle projects implementing SAP CRM solutions using Service (IC Web and Field Service), Contact Center Channels (CTI, Email, Fax, Chat), Sales – Lead, Opportunity & A
- Over 10 years total SAP Development, Production Support, and Administrative experience including 4 full life cycle implementations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Business System requirements gathering, Data Architecture, and Computer Systems Validation expertise.
- Managed direct, third party, and offshore resources.
- Effective team leader and mentor.
MS/MGE Computer Science/Management
BA Psychology & Business Economics
Volunteer Community Service:
Executive board member of the Property Owners Association (POA) for White Meadow Lake Country Club. Board member from the year 2000 through 2006. Responsible for daily operations, staff, and community activities.
SAP R3/ABAP: Expert Level - Programmer, Data Architect, and Business Analyst.
Screen Painter, Transactions, Interactive Reporting, ALV Grid, ABAP Objects, User Exits and BADI, OSS fix application, SMOD, CMOD, Custom RFC, Custom BAPI, BW User Exits, FI reporting, SD reporting, BDC and Call Transaction, File uploads, Queries.
Legacy Conversions, version upgrades, and version experience:
- 3.0C-3.1F (Pfizer), 4.0B-4.5A-4.6C (Zurich), 4.7(ABC, US Army), 4.6 – 4.7 (Unilever)
Full lifecycle implementation and support (SDLC).
Technologies: (Current hands on programming)
- Interfaces: BAPI, ALE/IDOC, BW, Web Methods Business Connector EAI.
- Infrastructure: Basis and system administration skill set.
- User & Profile Administration, Transports, OSS Note Fixes, Upgrades
- Business Warehouse (BW): Custom Info Objects, data sources configuration, BEX queries and reporting. Interface development using ODBC and OLE DB BAPI calls.
- Relational database design, SQL, System Integration Architecture Design
- Unix & Windows C/C++ programming skills, Class Instruction, Technical Mentoring
- MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio Flow Diagrams
Business Analysis and Software Engineering Highlights:
ERP Related: SAP R3 3.0D – 4.6C systems:
- Techno/Functional: SD, MM, FI, PP/PI, IM/WM
- Finance FI/CO (4 years) GL, Legal Consolidation , Special Ledger, AP, AR.
- Manufacturing Logistics SD/MM/PP/PS (5 years)
- Order Management, Shipping, BOM, Customer Material Configuration
- IM/WM (3 years)
- WMS, GR/IR, MIGO, Warehouse Transfers, Inventory Reporting
- ASAP Development Methodology:
- Blue Printing, Reports-Interfaces-Customization- Enhancements (RICE)
Confidential,IT Manager 6.2008 – present
Directly responsible for performance of onshore/offshore development team for two full lifecycle implementations
Project plan coordination between development and functional teams
PMO status presentations on consolidated team deliverables
Shared management responsibility for change control process
Coordinate cross team change control for go-live transport waves
Vendor selection and contract negotiation
Confidential,Manager SAP Development 12.2006 – 5/2008
Managed several employees on a day to day basis for maintenance and support of local business unit applications.
Hands on technical development of SD and FI user exits and IDOCS required for support Web Based Customer Order Entry system and B2B Invoice. Custom fields and processing were required for IDOC fields and optional segments on the Material Master, Product Catalog, and Customer Master as well as transactional Sales data. Configuration of Partner Profile to perform output type specific logic and final destination of Webmethods.
Project management and Hands on technical development of a custom CRM package with emphasis on handling customer complaints.
Design and functional specification for Product Lot Recall system.
Confidential,Technical Team Lead and Business Analyst 5.2005 – 12.2006
Project lead responsible for a team of 8 working of Sarbanes Oxley remediation for all North American Sap servers providing compliance for a 15 billion dollar corporate enterprise. Coordinated effort to ensure that we met our 2004 audit remediation point objectives.
Lead technical design effort to migrate from custom interfaces to ALE/IDOC standard. Developed standards for interfaces to completely replace ftp and sftp with ALE for R3 to R3 and IBM Websphere file connect from and to external sources for Sarbanes Oxley compliant data flow.
Worked with business to develop detailed specifications for development by offshore development team in support of PP/PI business processes and interfaces.
Developed a system to manage food oil contracts (futures) for Sales Customer Support group in Chicago. Redesigned current system because it was not reliable and replaced using SAP standard business process for 3rd party manufacturing. Worked out requirements with Sales Group to replace current system and reporting. The customer side of these contracts has a direct affect on customer pricing based on when the oil was purchased.
Technical team lead working with functional project manager for PP/PI conversion of 3 WM plants to use Process Industry module and the Process Instruction sheet upgrade of the Process Order to interface to legacy batch card (recipe) system.
Confidential, 2.2005 – 3.2005
Wrote several programs in support of the Japanese business group. ALV reporting, interactive lists, user interfaces, and BDC.
Confidential, 9.2004 – 2.2005
Project Lead and Technical Coordinator [Consultant]
Liaison between outside implementation vendor and senior management for deployment of new ERP system. Development and production support in SD, MM, WM, PP, and FI modules. Testing for the Order to Cash (OTC) including standard sales orders, deliveries, and invoicing. Used Open Order report VA05, and created new customer groups to aid in sales reporting. Documented business process procedures, unit and integration tests scripts, and program specifications. Wrote ABAP user exit to check if customer has valid DEA license prior to order save and delivery GI posting. Wrote user exit to ensure contiguous batch numbering, as per OSS note, and bypassing the standard buffering for the number range table, and enqueue and dequeue processing for record locking on the number range status table for update. Created test data for Material Master used by LSMW programs for master data load. Modified Purchase Order, Container Labels, forms and print program subroutines for required production support after go-live. Provided end user documentation and training for basic SAP SAPGUI system navigation. Development of standards for change management. Actively involved in cGMP validated system testing and documentation.
Confidential, 5.2004 – 9.2004
US Army; ARDEC Project [Consultant]
Project team member for an SAP 4.6C to 4.7 IS-PS upgrade. Researched many user exits and system enhancements, as determined by SPAU processing, during the upgrade process to determine if the custom logic was still required. Applied several OSS note fixes required across modules. Wrote function call and report program to reallocate time posted from one cost center to another in the CATS system. Developed CRM utility program needed to do mass assignments of Attribute Sets to Business Partners to preload the system with data uploaded from an Excel file.
Confidential, 1.2004 – 5.2004
Phoenix Marketing Group (Express Scripts Company)
Function: Consultant; Developer
ABAP programming and development in support of SD and IM/WM modules. Developed programs to pass information from robotic picking lines to SAP for near real time updates. This was accomplished by using flat files provided by the third party robotics manufacturer on a directory on the LAN, formatting and validating the passed data field by field, and using Call Transactions for the final update. I wrote a production monitoring system using a custom dialog program to select the information from our custom database log and displayed the information in an ALV format. The update program was schedules to run in production every 5 minutes and to exit if a version was already running in order to avoid contention problems with the file system. Wrote an interactive work list program for sales which displayed open orders, with custom fields, and provided the ability to drill down and create a pop-up window displaying the document flow information for the delivery document number. Use of Sales Order BAPI to integrate incoming orders from some customers.
Confidential, 12.2003 - 12.2003
Confidential,Function: Consultant; Business Analyst
Analyzed current business processes and produced a comparative analysis of As-Is and proposed To-Be systems. A high level \'Gap Analysis\' document was developed to be used for current IS Management, in a proactive way, so that they would be prepared to fully participate in upcoming rollout workshops to be provided by the parent corporation.
Confidential, 11.2003 -11.2003
Confidential,Function: Consultant; BW Basis and Configuration
Developed a reliable solution to extract advertising by publication data from R/3 Logistics into a custom InfoCube, and create ASCII text files for export to a vendor supplying CRM data services. I created a Data Mart using the Open Hub interface and configured an InfoSpoke based on the client’s custom CRM InfoCube, which allowed me to create flat file extracts for external systems. By using a Process Chain I was able to schedule a 2 step process for both an extract and an FTP that would automate the requested interface.
Confidential, 2.2003 - 11.2003
Confidential,Function: Management Consultant
Liaison for parent company to assist business unit transition to My Sap portal financials system. Project management, training, and trouble shooting issues with the Global implementation team.Worked with senior tech leads to understand the corporate hierarchy and data mapping requirements needed to interface legacy system data into R/3 and conform to ECCS corporate defined business unit structure. Project management tracking using MS Project and MS Excel to follow progress of development, testing, and integration cycles. Coaching of specific team members required at times to guide them to more productive work techniques. Data analyst role consists of the reconciliation process from matching legacy data to SAP data after load cycles by using existing reports and an automated process of extracting data from both systems into Access and Excel to compare data. Extensive BW (3.0) BEX development for OLAP analytical reporting.
Confidential, 7.2002 - 2.2003
Confidential,Function: Project Lead; Data Analyst. [Employee]
Technical team lead for mission critical SAP implementation. Mentoring role in
training less experienced Lucent QTC technical development team members. Interviewed prospective employees. Developed interfaces and reports for Quote to Cash (QTC) project which encompassed the FI/SD/MM/PP modules. Helped architect custom Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution for third party business partners for manufacturing and then integrating them into the warranty and replacement workflow. SD configuration of pricing, output types, IDOCS, and coded custom user exit routines. Designed and implemented original business requirement Gap analysis time estimate worksheet in Excel used to aid in a consistent and well documented process for developing a Global Template for business unit implementation waves. Modified ASAP business requirement forms to better fit custom requirements. Represented department in architecture and design meetings. Participated in gate reviews and was responsible for coordinating the Production Support group in an effort to meet agreed upon support levels after go-live. Overall managerial responsibilities for staff of employees and consultants of up to 30 on the configuration (6), basis (2) and development side (20+) as tech lead.
Confidential, 4.2002 - 7.2002
Confidential,Industry Leading Manufacturer of Vitamins and Pre-Mixes
Function: ERP/Web Development Specialist. [Consulting]
Developed and maintained BAPI interfaces used in E-Commerce projects. The functionality provided to customers that I coded for included customized pricing based on business partner information, customer material number tracking, customized quotations, custom product mixes using BOM, product catalog display, and customer sales history. Maintained configuration and user exits for sales and billing document output. Created reports using BW 2.1 interface extracting data from custom info cubes and multi cubes. Developed BAPI and OLAP DB interface to extract key performance indicator data from BW data warehouse for use in a Proof of Concept demonstration. Tested above interface mechanisms in conjunction with the Web Objects and Web Methods development teams.
Confidential, 6.1998 - 3.2002
Confidential,Risk Management and Capital Market Specialists
Function: ERP Consultant.
Technical Lead for a conversion and re-implementation from a mature 3.0F system to an expanded 4.0B, and eventually 4.6C, FI/CO and consolidation implementation including AA, AP, AR, and GL objects. Support of senior functional team lead for technical customizations required migrating from Legal Consolidation (FI-LC) to Enterprise Consolidation (EC-CS) using SAP’s migration utility. Report generation from Special Ledger and EC-CS data sources in ABAP and Report Writer. Functional configuration changes to company codes to provide automatic field validations.
Developed BAPI interface to post to General Ledger for migrating legacy data to the new system. Non-SAP to SAP integration using Web Methods Business Connector and BAPI to provide an XML interface to a new non-SAP Insurance Underwriting portal based system.
HR Reporting: Custom ABAPs and use of standard query tools to extract HR infotype data.
Basis: Systems administration in Unix and Windows environment, SAP user administration, security, transport requests, and server backup to DLT. Obtained SAP support using OSS. Functional configuration changes for report columns and field status groups.
Confidential, 10.1997 - 5.1998
Function: ERP Consultant.
SAP Script Forms: Modifications to Invoice, Partial Payment Receipt, and common Return Address area.
SD/MM/PP Reporting: Primary tasks were to interview specialists from business groups including contract fulfillment, back order processing, and inventory management. Developing detailed functional and technical specifications based on business requirements. Mentored less experience team members in the final program development and preparation for implementation. Coded several custom programs, universal functions, and forms that were required to modify SAP processes to meet the manufacturing and delivery processes used by individual business units.
ctivity management, and Marketing & Campaign Management. He has delivered solutions to a broad range of clients with an emphasis in large multinational Pharmaceuticals, Software Vendor, Telecommunications, High Tech, Consumer Goods and Services, Oil and Gas and Health Care industries.
October 2010 – Present Confidential,
Subject Matter Expert - SAP CRM and CTI
Close new or follow-on business by leveraging my experience as a Project Manager, SAP CRM and CTI Functional Consultant in the Solutions Group at HCL Axon.
- SAP CRM – CTI Integration SME – For CareFusion, a spin off from Cardinal Health, Mr. Munkres worked as a subject matter expert advising the client on CTI integration issues and a functional consultant, gaining hands on IC Web experience with CRM 7.0.
- SAP CRM – CTI Integration SME – For TXU, Mr. Munkres worked as a subject matter expert advising the client on CTI integration and a functional consultant, gaining hands on CRB experience.
October 2008 – October 2010 IBM Global Business Services
Managing Consultant - SAP CRM
Worked as a Project Manager and an SAP CRM Functional Consultant in the Industrial CRM practice of IBM Global Business Services.
- SAP CRM Track Lead Consultant – Mr. Munkres worked as the CRM Track Lead Consultant during the global implementation, for seven countries, of SAP CRM HRIC (IC Web HR Service Scenario) at Abbott Labs, an industry leading Pharmaceutical company. During Blueprint hosted and conducted workshops with various stakeholders from country service centers. Managed and mentored junior resources, provided guidance on configuration design and issues, and delivered quality work product on time while maintaining strong, positive working relationships with the customer project manager.
June 2007 – October 2008 Confidential,
Manager - SAP CRM
Worked as a Track Lead and subject matter expert in the implementation of SAP CRM 5.0 and 2007. Configured and completed minor IC Web development for SAP CRM Service scenario implementations.
- SAP CRM – CTI Integration SME – For Crestron Electronics, a manufacturer of high-end residential and commercial control systems, Mr. Munkres worked as a functional consultant, gaining hands on experience with CRM2007, and a subject matter expert advising the client on CTI integration issues. This project is considered an add-on phase to the original ECC implementation to allow the company to accurately record, track, and financially account for RMAs.
- SAP CRM Track Lead Consultant – Mr. Munkres worked as a Track Lead Consultant during the implementation of CRM IC Web Client Service at Fresenius Medical Care, an industry leading manufacturer of Dialysis machines, technology, and services. During Blueprint worked closely with end users to map existing processes and develop a detailed design. Configured proof of concept for demo to business and then during realization worked on complete build out, testing and go-live of final system. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with both the end users and customer project manager.
November 2003 – June 2007 SAP
Principal Consultant – SAP CRM
Showcased my expertise in CTI integration with SAP CRM and advised the client to close an SAP primed $4M deal with a major Pharmaceutical company. Actively involved in several CRM implementations working as a Pre-sales support, Project Manager, and Functional Consultant. Project manager for an SAP CRM implementation of two international call centers for ExxonMobil.
- SAP CRM-Genesys Implementation and Integration Track Lead Consultant – Mr. Munkres worked as Track Lead Consultant during the implementation of CRM Sales project at Allergan. After demonstrating Genesys subject matter expertise during the sales process, Allergan awarded the $4M project to SAP and asked Mr. Munkres to stay on for the project to help manage the Genesys sub-contractors and integration to SAP CRM.
- At PepsiCo BSG Mr. Munkres leveraged his Genesys experience as the Genesys – SAP CRM integration SME to provide guidance and recommendations to the PepsiCo - Accenture project team. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with both the customer and partner project managers.
- On a Deloitte project for Estee Lauder Mr. Munkres worked on BPDs, position papers, BPPs and detailed design during the Blueprint phase. Provided build out of an IC Web proof of concept for a demo to the business. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with both the customer and partner project managers.
- At Shell Lubes provided SAP CRM IC WinClient - Genesys integration expertise to IBM project team. Mentored customer and IBM consultants in Genesys CTI. Assisted in user acceptance testing and problem resolution of integrated solution. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with both the customer project manager and the partner project manager.
- After working with the SAP CEM to sell this $1M project for ExxonMobil Fuels Marketing, the client asked Mr. Munkres to stay on as the project manager. As the project manager, led the business analysis, design and implementation of two Customer Interaction Centers (CIC) (IC WinClient) in Guatemala and the UK. Also led and mentored other consultants in building out the solution. Managed expectations of customer and consultants. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with the customer project manager and the SAP Customer Engagement Manager.
- As part of providing sales support to help sell this $10M deal for HP, Mr. Munkres led and mentored CRM Consultants assigned to the project. Ran “Over the shoulder” webex sessions for the client to show how CRM Best Practices Scenarios were configured to match business requirements. Configured CRM Service and ICSS functionality to support demo scenarios and business requirements. Later, after HP purchased the SAP CRM software, Mr. Munkres was called back by the project team to teach SAPCRM and CR410 (IC WebClient) classes in the Netherlands.
- While at Network Appliance Mr. Munkres built relationships at the strategic and tactical level of the customer and Accenture organizations. Managed expectations of customers, partners and consultants. Helped lead the business analysis and redesign of the Vantive Customer Interaction Center (CIC) from an SAP CRM IC Web functionality perspective. Maintained strong, positive working relationships with the customer project manager and SAP Customer Engagement Manager.
- Worked with SBC architecture team to connect SAP CRM IC Win and IC Web clients to Genesys CTI. Configured both CRM 4.0 IC Win and IC Web Clients. Worked with development team to further enhance IC Webclient sandbox system. Provided support to customers during configuration and custom development.
- For Adobe Mr. Munkres tested Genesys email routing integration with CRM 4.0 IC Win Client. Wrote Business Process Procedures (BPPs) for testing and using email within CRM IC Win Client.
January 2003 – November 2003 Confidential,
Senior Genesys Consultant
Worked as a Genesys CTI Onsite Project Manager\\Functional Consultant for several dual shore, reporting, development projects. Installed and configured Genesys reporting solution, scoped reporting requirements and worked with the development team in India to complete custom report development for clients.
August 2001 – January 2003 Confidential,
Full-time Grad student\\Grad Assistant
March 2001 – August 2001 Confidential,
Senior Software Engineer
Leveraged 7 years of Genesys CTI experience and met with client in Hong Kong to advise the VP of Development for this software company on product features and enhancements. Mentored junior developers, completed code review of existing CTI software, and developed product enhancements.
March 2000 – March 2001 Confidential,
Worked as a Genesys CTI Functional Consultant to complete a contact center optimization evaluation for HP Latin America. Also completed custom C++ program coding for Sprint to automate order processing from co-branding partners (e.g. CapitalOne).
May 1995 – March 2001 Confidential,
As an independent consultant was responsible for new business development, account prospecting, sales presentations, contract negotiations and key account management for all lifecycle stages of systems projects for corporate clientele. Gained full expertise in Genesys computer telephony integration (CTI) and customer relationship management (CRM) for deployment of systems architecture, and support of business strategies and process improvements. For one custom software development project, traveled to Chile, Brazil and South Africa to install and provide end-user training on a statistical process control system for a manufacturing production line.
September 1994 – May 1995 Confidential,
Senior Software Engineer
Performed system analysis, design, coding, testing, and customization for PSI, a point-of-sale (POS) retail application. Was responsible for programming, development and problem resolution in industry standard computer environments.
May 1993 – September 1994 Confidential,
Coordinated the design, development and maintenance of different applications to support retail POS
industry application. Gained skills in programming, debugging and troubleshooting communications software, as well as end-user training and interpersonal communications.
October 1991 – May 1993 Confidential,
Associate Staff Member
Effectively utilized a wide range of software packages to create, test and support systems administration
and innovative business applications for this software engineering firm. Was a key participant in all development phases for an Air Traffic Control system, including design, testing and implementation.
Education and Background
- Masters in Business Administration
- Bachelors in Science
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional
- SAP Certification in CRM
- Genesys Certified Genesys Architect
Customer Relationship Management Solutions; Managed Application Solutions; Systems Integration; Performance Improvement; Application Development
SAP CRM 4.0, 5.0, 2007, 7.0
Windows NT; Windows 95/98//2000; Windows XP; MS-DOS
Microsoft Office 97; Microsoft Office 2000
SAP CRM2007 UI Deep Dive