Senior Administrative Assistant Resume
Experienced and Professional Executive Assistant
- Supported "C" level executives, handled confidential documents. Proven ability to prioritize, multi task, plan meetings, arrange domestic/foreign travel, and managed multiple calendars.
- Computer savvy, experienced creating charts, presentations and financial/sales analysis
- Received quarterly employee award, nominated for employee of the year
Confidential, May, 1995 to 2008
2004-2008 Senior Administrative Assistant, Marketing Department
- Supported Vice President of Marketing, Director of Marketing/Internet; Director of Editorial; Director of Design
- Provided back-up support to Senior Vice President/CMO
- Marketing Department responsibilities and achievements
- Supported Vice President, Directorand their direct reports with day-to-day needs, managed department projects and activities (mailings/marketing promotion campaigns)
- Managed calendars, arranged meetings/conference calls and travel arrangements
- Created and published daily sales reports; sent out companywide communications
- Tracked, verified and processed departmental invoices and expense reports ensuring accuracy and timely payment
- Maintained departmental records, including staff vacation/sick leave and other benefit forms
- Editorial Department responsibilities and achievements
- Fact checked content prior to publication of new releases (internet research and phone verification)
- Proofreadfinal drafts before printing
- Researched and collected a library of no cost photos for use in publications. achieving substantial cost savings
- Sent contracts to freelancers, maintained log of work to be performed, ensured timely payment ofinvoices.
- Processed awards and certificates for award winning recipients of our "Best of the Road" program.
- Design Department responsibilities
- Maintained spreadsheets of photos acquired for publication: source, specific atlas the photos were used in, tracked cost to acquire photos from agencies
- Assembled and mailed "best" product entries for Design contests. Logged entries, payments, sent out company announcements of awards received.
- Ordered all special need design supplies
1997-2004 Senior Administrative Assistant, Confidential
- Supported Vice President, Retail, Directors of Store Operations and Merchandise
- Assisted the Retail store operations team. Specifically worked with the store managers to resolve ad hoc issues -- outstanding invoices, lease requirements, employee benefit questions.
- Handled customer service issues related to the stores; had lead role in resolving
- Verified all HR paperwork for store employees, working closely with HR and payroll. Maintained confidential employee records.
- Created spreadsheets of salaries, hours worked, sales contests held.
- Prepared frequent communications to stores. Assisted in proofreading/editing documents prior to distribution to stores and company-wide.
- Maintained store lease schedules. Worked with outside consultants and mall management regarding our leases, required advertisement, storage and mall provided services.
1995 -1997 Administrative Assistant, Confidential
- Assistant to Corporate Controller, supporting Finance and Tax Departments. Provided back-up assistance to CFO
- Streamlined the Fleet Administration program, resulting in monthly cost savings of approximately $1500
- Administered the timely distribution of workers compensation and deferred compensation reports.
- Managed Certificates of Insurance, Performance Bonds and Bid Bonds. Interfaced with vendors and appropriate inter-company personnel.
- Assisted with Data Room material prior to and during divestiture of several company divisions and ultimately the sale of company to another party
Confidential, March 1995--May 1995
- April, 1995 - Confidential, Administrative Asst. to Corporate Controller
- March, 1995 - Confidential, Administrative Asst. to President/COO
Confidential, Sept. 1979 - December, 1994
A unit of Paramount Confidential, now Viacom, a global entertainment and publishing enterprise
- Administrative Assistant/International Sales Coordinator
- Supported President of the International Division
- Transcribed travel notes, responded to correspondence, interacted with international representatives on a daily basis.
- Prepared international agreements to assure compliance to basic terms
- Computerized royalty records and payments. Created spreadsheets analyzing sales on a monthly basis (including invoicing and payment reconciliation).
- Made travel arrangements for international division (both staff and visitors), acquired necessary travel documents, coordinated international seminars, trade shows and meetings.
Skills and Competencies:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, AS400, Lotus Notes, Typing 65 wpm
- Proofreading and Editing
Business and personal references provided upon request.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes