Results-driven Call Center Professional with extensive experience in sales, marketing, operations, human resources, customer service, and outsourced vendor management. Accomplished professional with proven track record in achieving profitability through strategic planning and execution. Success in Business to Consumer as well as Business to Business. Experienced in Inbound Call Center as well as Outbound. Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills. Motivational leader with the ability to build, train, motivate, and mentor successful teams to outstanding performance. Expertise includes:
- Sales Management
- Client Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Service
- Vendor Management
- Call Center Management
- Strategic Planning
- Training and Development
Office supply company firm specializing in customized manufactured products servicing clients within the legal filed. 2007-2008
Manager of Inside Sales and Customer Relations
Managed in-house Business to Business call center recognized as an industry leader in Customer Service. Responsible for service, sales, and quality performance of Inbound Customer Service and Outbound Sales operations.
- Developed and implemented accountability processes that increased rep performance in alignment with company sales objectives.
- Successfully launched Outbound Sales Program to existing customer base by cross- training reps to fully utilize capacity availability.
- Day to day responsibilities include managing to KPI’s including: Service Level, ASA, Abandonment , AUX time, Average talk time, , Orders to calls taken, Average Order Value. Working knowledge of ACD.
Consulting firm specializing in outsourced call center operations, information technology, and business operations. 2006-2007
Provided outsourced call center oversight (vendor management) for a Fortune 50 Insurance Company. Responsible for the retention performance of Inbound Customer Service and Outbound Acquisition operations.
- Set up reporting system for acquisition program with key metrics designed to drive results to meet needed ROI for test projects.
- Raised retention in Customer Service to previously unattained levels through client calibration sessions, coaching, motivation through contests, and accountability.
Telemarketing company servicing financial, publishing, cable, energy and non-profit companies.1985 – 2005
Confidential, 2002 - 2005
Managed a division of 500 people with responsibility for sales, marketing, operations, quality assurance, and database management. Responsible for an annual revenue budget of $50 million and corporate contribution of $12 million.
- Introduced new clients and product line to company resulting in $3 million in incremental revenue.
- Developed national reporting system utilizing Microsoft Access resulting in full accountability between marketing and sales.
- Involved marketing and operations as a way of critically evaluating the execution of the sales group.
- Managed Sales and Marketing departments in solidarity with quality assurance to create a full service team.
Sales Director 1999 - 2002
Responsible for the performance and quality of 400 sales representatives and management staff. Primarily managing off site personnel which required extensive travel and communication.
- Only Sales Director in company to surpass performance objectives while reducing expenses in 3 consecutive years.
- Initiated recruiting structure that improved quality and performance while reducing expenses by $100,000.
- Developed review process that resulted in performance increases without any negative effect on quality.
Sales Manager 1998 - 1999
Managed off-site sales groups of 30 management and 150 sales representatives. Traveled extensively and focused mainly in the areas of staff hiring and development. Brought a unique management philosophy based upon a financial and operations background.
- Introduced a financial based model allowing management to maximize performance and increase profit.
- Relocated key staff members resulting in increased performance in new locations while maintaining sales expectations in existing facilities.
EDUCATION : Bachelor of Science