Highly talented and accomplished IT professional offering broad-based experience in active directory, project management, and system administration complemented with strong educational foundation. Exemplify keen expertise in all facets of project life-cycle development, from initial analysis, technical and system design through implementation and enhancement. Show consistent record of success in creating and implementing unique strategies to optimize operational efficiency and increasing profitability while significantly reducing operational cost.
Empowering and hands-on manager adapt at delivering simultaneous, large-scale projects within budget and time constraints. Possess stellar ability in leading, training, and coordinating with technical teams to provide innovative business solutions. Known for keen eye for detail coupled with proven effectiveness in fiercely competitive and multi-platform environment.
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Leadership, Training, and Team Building
- Technical Writing and Creating Work Instructions
- Continuous Process and Performance Improvement
- Comprehensive Research and Analysis
- Budget Implementation and Cost Control
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- Outstanding Customer Service and Relations
- Articulate Oral and Written Communication
- Problem Resolution and Decision Making
2010 Confidential, San Diego, CA
Directed and coordinated daily operational aspects of information technology and information assurance support for more than 200 military officers, senior managers, and contractors. Prepared work schedules and delegated priorities to subordinates to achieve maximum potential. Executed calls and diligently completed a wide range of data calls to decrease operational costs. Provided high-level technical support maintenance and administration for all Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), legacy network/assets, and updated user/asset information within NET.
- Played a vital role in developing an IA program used in evaluating policies, processes, and organizational compliance with DoD directives.
- Created variety of technical work instructions weekly to assist to my customers with NMCI changes
- Pivotal in transmitting mission-critical data from subject matter experts to other team members
- Oversaw active directory before submitting Move Add Change (MAC) requests to effectively control the merging of people and their assets, and proactively plan for moves and relocations during corporate change events
- Recognized as Facilities Work Group Representative (FWGR) with oversight into issue reporting and form processing for telecommunications changes.
- Significantly reduced operational costs to $350K by effectively managing MS Excel spreadsheets worth $600K in Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI) assets.
- Cut-down operational costs in assets by $553K during its 1st year and by $250K in the 2nd year.
Project Coordinator / Manager
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Provided expert oversight to simultaneous, large-scale, mission-critical software development projects with consistency in adhering to timelines, quality, and cost. Managed a $20M contract, monitored budgets, and ensured project managers stay within spending limitation.
- Presided overall coding and invoicing activity for Global Service Administrator as a part of Homeland Security
- Administered the Microsoft Project Server (MPS) and initiated the development and implementation of 15 Microsoft Project Plans for the University of Homeland Security
- Calculated the bi-monthly, Earned Value Management, Actuals, projections, estimates to completion, estimates at completion, scheduled performance value, consumer price index, historical data analysis, and data mining
- Worked with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Development, Quality Assurance to ensure all commitments and expectations for the software progression/development met the contract requirement.
- Developed Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) baseline schedules to meet all program objectives as stated per the contract
- Monitored performance of the project team to ensure that its activities are carried out in accordance with project requirements and project costs
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using MS Project Server
- Was constantly aware of the status of all 7 software project, down to the details as each person working on which project along with the phase and time invested
Functional Analyst /ACTR Lead
2008 2009 Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Commended for consistently providing superior customer service and developing a functional database
- Had over 600 accounts within active directory created/reactivated/updated/deactivated within NIPR and SIPR networks.
- Created detailed manual with drafts systematic for each function and data calls I would complete daily
- Had over 30 distribution lists created/renamed or updated to improve the operation communication
- Recognized as subject matter expert for all NMCI, Legacy assets and NET
2005 2008 Confidential, San Diego, CA
Applied dynamic leadership talents to all aspects of the departments focused on areas of quality control, customer service, helpdesk, systems administration, and technical teams management. Carried out remote software installations to address various technical problems as necessary.
- Functioned as Network Administrator for the Navy Nuclear Propulsion Information (NNPI), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPR) and the Non-Secure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPR)
- Documented clearly every troubleshoot technique used to resolve a customer issue for every case along.
Quality Assurance/System Administrator
2004 2005 Confidential, San Diego, CA
Drove all initiatives for QA testing and verification for the electronic data systems in the NMCI contract; handled data verification and processed verification requests. Organized all human resources records and data; managed information scanning for storage; and handled the international transmission of information as needed.
- Played a key role for the NMCI contract providing EDS customer interface and verified MACs in both remedy and active directories
- Documented each step taken to complete a customers order by documenting, the issues surfaced and trouble-steps taken to resolve the case
- Documented all feedback exchanged in a Help Desk call with the customer, to prevent the customer from repeating themselves, to another Analyst.
Master of Business Administration
- MS Visio
- MS Project
- MS Project Server
- MS SharePoint
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- MS Outlook Express
- MS Word
- MS Note
- MS FrontPage
- Technical Writing
- Adobe Reader
- Adobe Professional
- Windows Administrator
- MS Office 2oo7, XP & 2000
- Suretrak Project Planner
- Deltek Time & Expense
- Analyzing Data
- Creating Work Instructions
- MS Excel
- Microsoft Works
- Active Directory
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Active Client
- Apple Office
- Word Processor