Information Technology Director
Senior Manager Application Development
Driven results and metric oriented Information Technology leader offers consistent track record of exceeding goals and objectives as measured by timeline, function and cost expectations. Consistently reduces costs, increases revenue and achieves SLAs through exploiting existing processes and systems as well as conceiving and implementing new or enhanced features. Innovative with the ability to influence business leaders. Offers exceptional business value through the use of new business processes, new or existing technologies, and custom or off the shelf application solutions. Highly effective leadership and motivational skills create cohesive and high performing teams rewarding performance and achieving strategic goals and tactical objectives.
Business Process Reengineering
Relevant Professional Experience
Senior Manager Information Technology
Challenged to create center of excellence for mobile on/off shore application development team for medical device company with sales in excess of $2B. Directed the development of standards that ensured compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Implemented more than a dozen mobile applications for smart phones and tablets including inventory transfer, PO entry, competency letters, and short dated product requests. Resulting in $300k additional revenue.
- Conceived, influenced, developed and implemented national inventory transfer and return solution resulting in over $200k savings within the first month.
- In 2011, lead high performing team completing over 141 projects with an on-time delivery of over 99% and 100% on budget delivery.
- Managed onsite team with minimal regrettable turnover.
- Created strategy and readiness assessment for roll out of mobility project to 1700 field sales employees. Reviewed and selected critical hardware (iPad) and mobile device management solutions (AirWatch).
- Initiated development standards aligning with companywide branding initiative and technical standards including Objective C, HTML5 and SQLite.
Senior Manager Information Technology
Charged with creation of local development team and initiation of supplemental business systems. Implemented ITIL processes. Establishment of application development CoE. Extensive use of waterfall and agile and methodologies.
- Supported quarterly CRM Siebel release schedule without missing business published SLAs. 97% of all orders were received via CRM.
- Created technical team and established development software solution standards including user interface (UI), coding (.NET, C#), and database (MS SQLSrvr).
- Conceived, directed and implemented custom developed revenue management solution. Included contract creation, compliance, and price determination resulted in non-payment of over $1MM savings with payback in .75 years.
- Customized application for management of field hardware in excess of $5MM. Initiated processes for identification of hardware in anomaly status.
- Selection, implementation and support of Travel and Expense software.
Confidential, (2003 - 2006)
DIRECTOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS
Led team of 80 employees and business processes of customer service, purchasing, planning, scheduling, traffic, warehouse, and storeroom. Responsible for budget and spend of over $200MM.
- Negotiated favorable electricity rates with electrical supplier resulting in over $2.3MM savings.
- Implemented process control systems that attributed to an increase in manufacturing efficiencies of 1.3% or approximately $1,500,000.
- Vendor managed on/off shore application development model with costs exceeding 10MM. Upon renegotiation reduces costs by $600k.
- Directed 5 SAP implementations at 32 sites.
Masters of Business Administration
B.S. Computer Science/Economics
SharePoint Medical Device Liaison with Microsoft
LEAD Professional Development - University of Texas
Selected as High Potential Employee from 12,000
TQM and Six Sigma trained
Captain USTA 4.0