Skills, Qualifications & Certifications:
- All aspects of printing and prepress, with proficiency in a variety of digital color printers, image setters, screen printing, flexographic printing, rotary screen printing, copiers, office machines, various RIP systems, paste-up, stripping, plating and bindery.
- MAC & PC fluency – Microsoft Office, Adobe CS, QuarkXpress, Corel Draw.
- Multiple awards in design / print media excellence.
- Temporary onsite graphic design& prepress specialist.
- Customer service, management, clerical & office skills.
- Order taking, budgeting, acquisition of equipment, scheduling, shipping.
- OSHA 10 Hours General Industry and Construction Safety.
- CPR / First Aid.
- OSHA Certified Forklift Operator & warehouse worker.
- Basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry skills.
TEMPORARY ONSITE GRAPHIC DESIGN / PREPRESS SPECIALIST
1983 – Present
Confidential,Hollywood, Florida – Confidential,Morrow, Georgia
Minuteman Press, Florida & Georgia – Confidential,McDonough, Georgia
Confidential,Kennesaw, Georgia – CopyRight, Davie, Florida
Confidential,Florida – Confidential,Norcross, Georgia – Confidential,Pompano, Florida
Confidential,Hollywood, Florida – Confidential,Hollywood, Florida
Confidential,Stockbridge, Florida – Confidential,Miami, Florida
- Employed by various printers to step in and work temporarily as graphic designer & prepress, train permanent staff in duties as related to their various printing businesses.
- Freelance graphic design
Confidential,Atlanta, Georgia 2006 – 2008
Confidential,Decatur, Georgia 2004 - 2006
Confidential,Atlanta, Georgia 2001-2003
Confidential,Fort Lauderdale, Florida 1994-1995
Confidential,Miami, Florida 1989 – 1994
Confidential,Sunrise, Florida 1986-1989
CONSTRUCTION / GENERAL LABOR
- 120 Hours Class Construction Training 2011 (Confidential,North Georgia)
- Habitat for Humanity 2011 (Confidential,North Georgia)
- Georgia Department of Transportation Highway & Special Operations 2011 (Confidential,North Georgia)
Confidential,Stone Mountain, Georgia 2011
Crew support, sealing and striping parking lots.
WAREHOUSE WORKER / FORKLIFT OPERATOR
Confidential,Nashville, Tennessee 2010
Confidential, (Import & Export) – Plantation, Florida 1983-1994
- Sorting donation goods.
- Inventory control, shipping and receiving.
- Forklift operator – loading and unloading goods.