- Over 5 years of IT experience in wide range of fields like Requirements gathering, Data analysis, Report DevelopmentandDatabase applications.
- Experience in creating database based on functional requirements and system design.
- Excellent T-SQL Programming skills and in depth knowledge in query optimization & performance tuning.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports, Access, and SSRS.
- Expert in Design, Development and Testing of MS SQL.
- Developed web based applicationsusing ASP.NET, C# .NET, ADO.NET
- Expertise in using DTS packages to transfer data from heterogeneous database & different files format (Text File, Spread Sheet) to SQL Server
- Expertise in designing SQL Server SSIS and DTS packages to import and transform data between databases and external data sources.
- Experience in database design, Normalization techniques.
- Developed SQL Scripts to Insert/Update and Delete data in MS-SQL database.
- Expert in migrating data from MS-Access & MS-Excel and other external data sources.
- Poses expertise in supporting and debugging large databases.
- Good experience with web based applications using PHP, HTML, CSS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005,DTS,SSIS, MS Access 2003/2007, Postgresql.
Microsoft Office Tools: Frontpage, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio.
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, Windows 95/98/NT/2000.
Languages: C, SQL, T-SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, .NET Framework 2.0/3.5,VB.NET.
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports 10, SSRS, Access reports.
Master of Science in Computer EngineeringProfessional Experience:
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
April 2008 - Till Date
Confidential, is a pharmaceutical returns company which accepts returns from any contracted Manufacturer. Information technology department is responsible for implementing new manufacturers and help them decide their policies.
- Load manufacturer's customer data and returns data in to the database using DTS and SSIS Packages.
- Manage data manipulation by using stored procedures, transactions, triggers, user-defined functions, and views;
- Developed SQL Scripts to cleanse and load appropriate data.
- Analyze the query execution plan; capture, analyze, and replay SQL Profiler traces; create and implement indexing strategies; and monitor and troubleshoot database activity.
- Maintaining records in Excel Spread and exporting data into SQL Server Database using
DTS and SSIS Packages.
- Imported data from various data sources like flat files, Excel sheets & Access databases.
- Good knowledge of application development and web reports using Crystal Reports 10.
- Developed reports using Crystal reports based on user requirements and published reports in crystal web Interface.
- Designed and created Report templates, bar graphs and pie charts using Crystal reports based on the financial data.
- Developed stored procedures to apply several constraints on the Data loads as well data received from Web Interface.
- Extensively used Joins and Sub-Queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Extensively used T-SQL to create triggers and stored procedures used by the enhancements modules to update the SQL Server database.
- Migrated MSACCESS database in to SQL Server.
- Set up heterogeneous data source subscription using OLEDB/ODBC.
- Optimized Triggers, Stored Procedures and Queries in T-SQL.
Confidential, Portland, OR
April 2006 - March 2008
Database Maintenance Engineer
ODOT-IS provides information systems technology and services to ODOT (The Oregon Department of Transportation) sections in support of its mission. The project involved deployment of Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics capability that will prepare it for future demands from the ODOT business operating units. Delivered current and reliable information in a repeatable fashion that does not involve additional processing or specialized interpretation for reporting and analysis at the executive, management and operational levels.
- Actively involved in requirement gathering for the database design.
- Involved in transferring data from SQL Server 2000, CSV files to SQL Server 2005
- Used several control flow items and data flow transformations to design the SSIS packages
- Created integration packages and master packages for loading the data from multiple sources
- Have extensively used Datasets, GridView and ListView to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page
- Created tables and defined keys, indexes and constraints on the tables
- Created user defined functions, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Created complex queries using multiple table joins, sub queries with T-SQL
- Created Reporting databases and necessary tables required for Reporting.
- Created forms to display data from tables based on customer specifications using VB.NET.
- Worked on Bounded/Unbounded object frames to display images and Documents in Access.
- Worked on OLE objects to link or embed documents, images stored in tables.
- Exported data from Access to Excel and analyzed it using Pivot charts.
- Written macros to perform import operations from Excel spread to Access in specified time from specific folders.
- Have used ASP.NET Validation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user's browser.
- Handle request For Work from various customers with in ODOT.
- Developed reports using SSRS based on customer requirements.
- Wrote and executed Unit test cases and implemented manual white box testing to test individual features and performed module and system testing (manual Integration and Black Box testing)
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET ,VB, HTML, SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, MS-Reporting services,SQL Server Integration Services, DTS, MSACCESS ODBC, Power Point, Office , Excel.
Confidential, Hyd, India
May 2004 - October 2005
This is a Government institute which handles all the software related issues concerned with several departments. They provide maintenance support as well enhance the functionality.
Handle all Database, Frontend, Backend issues.
- Designed and developed database using SQL server 2000.
- Knowledge of logical and physical database design by applying normalizations techniques and database standards.
- DDL Scripts for generating Tables, Views, Functions.
- Added/Changed Tables, Columns, Triggers and using T-SQL
- Tuned SQL queries for step up functionality.
- Writing queries to generate reports for analysis of data using SQL Server Reporting Services, Report Builder.
- Written and executedcomplex T-SQL queries using SQL Management Studio for back end data validation testing.
- Writing and testing stored procedures.
- Experience with Client server applications.
- Designed and developed several web pages using HTML.
- Provided required validation using Java Script.
- Developed applications in 3-Tier architecture.
- Performed Query optimizations using query analyzer and index tuning wizards.
Environment: MS SQL Server 2000/7.0, Microsoft Visual Basic 6, PHP, MS Access, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Postgresql,Linux.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes