- Over 2 years of Outstanding Java Development experience with exceptional record overseeing all phases of Software Development Life cycle, from analysis and design to implementation and maintenance;
- Very Strong in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Java Enterprise;
- Strong skills in Core Java and usage of well-known Java IDE like Eclipse, NetBeans and JBuilder;
- Experience in J2EE Technologies (JSP, Servlets, POJO's, MVC, XML);
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques using UML in Violet and MS Visio;
- Remote Desktop and Network Settings (DNS, IP Address), also Hardware Install and repair.
- Recognized as a good decision maker in difficult situations known to rapidly and cost-effectively resolve challenging technical issues.
Associate in Computer Programming
Master in Computer Science
Bachelor in Mathematics and Computer Science
2010 - 2011 Software Developer Raleigh, NC
Developed a Trading System which combines the use of Java Message Service (JMS) and Simple Object Access Protocol messaging using SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) and Java API for XML-Based Remote Procedure Calls (JAX-RPC) deployed in Apache Tomcat Server. The System used internet to communicate over port 80 (HTTP), and had GUI-based Interface.
2008 - 2010 Software Developer Raleigh, NC
Developed and Tested diverse Projects in combination with some of the below technologies:
- Documentation (JavaDoc), commenting and Manual Instructions;
- Graphical User Interfaces (Swing, Awt);
- Exception Handling;
- File IO and Streams;
- Networking, Client-Server chat System (connection, sockets, protocols);
- Relational Database JDBC with SQL in DataBase;
- Parsing and creating XML Documents and Document Type Definitions (DTD);
- Packages using packages, Deployment;
- Web Applications, MVC, WPF, WCF, JSP, JSTL, Servlets and Pojo's.
2006 - 2007 Operating Systems Administrator Confidential
Established a new networking system at the State University.
Developed a database in MS Access and VBA GUI's form for the student admission process.
2003 - 2006 Operating Systems Administrator Confidential
Secured networking/desktop support and performed mainframe and account maintenance tasks.
Earned commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to students.
Languages: Java, C++, C#, VB, SQL, HTML.
Java/J2EE: MVC, Servlets, JSP, Java Beans, JDBC, RMI, JMS, JNDI, Swing.
J2EE Frameworks: Log4J, JSF, Junit.
Web Technologies: WPF, WCF, ASP.NET AJAX, LINQ, XML, JAXB, JAXP, CSS, Java Script, HTML.
Application Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, Jboss, Tomcat, ActiveMQ, GlassFish.
IDE: Eclipse, Jbuilder, NetBeans, GNU, MS Visual (C++, C#, VB) 2010 Express.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux.