Hard working, goal oriented individual with above average computer skills and a proven work ethic. Adept at diagnosing/solving issues employees have with workstations and software. Experienced in Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and administering Active Directory/Exchange user accounts.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Write processes (job travelers) in a production machine shop.
- Install and maintain computer workstations and printers.
- Maintain servers and software in an office environment.
- Develop queries and reports using MS Access linked to a SQL server to give employees tools to better perform their job duties.
CNC Machinist/ Group Leader
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
- Program, setup and run CNC machines in a job shop environment.
- Use measuring equipment, and do part inspections for self and other employees.
- Supervise and assign jobs to other workers.
- I work very well with others, and I enjoy the challenges of solving complex problems.
- I strive to perform my duties to the best of my abilities.
- I am a loyal employee, and take pride in my work.
- I am also a fast learner and always open to learning new skills.