Forklift Operator, spot welder, machine operator (5 years)
Confidential, Greenville, NC
- Use brake presser to design frame in a shape for the paper for the filters.
- Provide quality customer service to our customers through the Grocery Department.
- Engage and interact with customers to create a positive shopping experience.
- Only rotate product in accordance with Food Lion current stocking and conditioning policy.
- Place only saleable merchandise on the shelves.
- Maintain shelf allocations by stocking from tag to tag.
- Find more efficient ways to do the job and seeks ways to improve labor productivity.
- Understand and adhere to Food Safety guidelines and procedures.
- Adhere to all company guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Operates industrial equipment and machinery
- Placed production part into machine, cycle the equipment and retrieve the part for placement to conveyor line, through, basket, or box.
- Cycle the equipment manually by two - hand trip, continuous pressure palm buttons, foot petal or cycle switch.
- Equipment may be set in continuous or automatic modes.
- Responsible for visually inspecting parts in accordance with specific operator instructions.
- Prepare menu items according to specifications and standards.
- Ensure only quality products are served to guests.
- Package carryout and delivery orders correctly (where available)
- Ensure make table is completely stocked
- Rotate stock using First in First Out process and discard expired items
- Perform cleaning duties and other tasks assigned
- Operate computer system as needed
- Take phone orders and assist guests as needed.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Quality System.
- Completes all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Load and unload exterior materials such as shingles and siding onto/off a truck
- Assist in securing delivery load
- Perform pre and post - delivery product inventory
- Assist in delivering materials on time
- Work in the warehouse
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- If necessary, load and unload at the branch in preparation for delivery at the job site
- Perform other duties as assigned