Sr. Oracle Fusion SOA Architect / Sr. SOA Integration Lead Developer
(Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certified Expert - SOA Suite 11g)
Work Status: U.S. Citizen
- Over 10 years of commercial software design & development experience (include asset management, banking, mortgage, debt collection, biotech and manufacture etc).
- Oracle Fusion Integration: BPEL & ESB & EBS design & implementation
- Strong middleware integration experience (implement ERP web services, Verity Search Engine with ERP, Oblix and WebFocus with Bank Web Application, Fannie Mae underwriting web services).
- Heavy hands-on experience with Java/J2EE/C++, XML, database and different products, such as Oracle SOA Suite, WebSphere, Weblogic and JBoss, Savvion BPM, and ILOG JRule
- Own professional certifications from Sun, Oracle and IBM.
Programming Languages: J2EE (JMS, JSP, Servlet, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, RMI), Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JAXB, SAAJ, DOM, JDOM, SAX), JNI, XML (XSLT, XSD, CSS).
Databases: Oracle, SQLServer, DB2/UDB, DB2/AS400, MySQL.
Server Engine: WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss, ILOG JRule, IIS, Apache, Tomcat.
Enterprise Software: Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA Suite 10g & 11g, ADF BC4J & Faces, Human Task), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), EnterpriseOne, WebMethod, ILOG, Informatica, Accruent, VMWare.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, SourceSafe, StarTeam, ClearCase, Perforce.
Open Sources: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Quartz, Junit, Castor, iText, Dozer, Jetspeed, Cactus, ANT,Maven, Log4j, AXIS, POI, JFreeChart, and Velocity.
Development Kits: Oracle XDK, WebFocus ReportCaster, Verity VDK, TOAD, Visio.
Sr. Oracle Fusion Integration Architect 07/2010-present
Confidential, Oracle Lab Cary, NC
- Work with ProcessIT by integrating Oracle Fusion Middleware with EBS invoice: 1) Oracle SOA Suite 10g to 11g Migration Architecture Plan; 2) Oracle BPEL Revision Design & Implementation; 3) Oracle SOA Suite Custom Security Plugin; 4) BPEL Workflow Vacation Rules Design & Implementation; 5) BPEL Workflow Escalation & Reminder Customization; 6) ADF BC4J & Faces Design & Implementation.
- Skills: Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL & ESB, ADF BC4J & Faces, Human Task), Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS).
Sr. Oracle Fusion Consultant 07/2009-07/2010
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Project: 1) BPEL and ESB flow design & implementation for various projects (Dialer, Skip Cascade, Letter Print); 2) Oracle BPEL Workflow Management; 3) Integrate BPEL with REST type web services; 4) BPEL Performance Tuning; 5) BPEL Instance in-flight migration; 6) Undeploy BPEL Instances of Previous Revisions; 7) BAM Sensors and Sensor Actions; 8) JCA Adapters (database, file, ftp); 9) Integrate Informatica ETL web services with FMW; 10) Troubleshoot Oracle SOA Suite Production issue; 11) Expose BPEL as web services for front end; 11) Prototype Oracle fusion middleware upgrade (from 10g to 11g) in different fields (BPEL, ESB, XSLT, Event driven framework etc).
- Skills: Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL & ESB, ADF BC4J & Faces, Human Task), Informatica.
Sr. Enterprise Integration Architect 04/2009 - 07/2009
Confidential, Monica, CA
- Project: in charge of designing and implementing the integration of Accruent SOA (Real Estate Management Tool) with PeopleSoft applications (Ariba, Mainframe, Invoice, Vendor Master, Purchase Requisition, and Project Costing) for Payless Shoes, CVS Pharmacy, 24 hours Fitness, Petsmart, Family Dollar, Dollar Tree and Rue 21;
Oracle EnterpriseOne Fusion SOA Integration Architect 09/2006 - 04/2009
Confidential, Carlsbad, CA
- Project: 1) Integrate Oracle EnterpriseOne with GES online biotech sales order system through SOA. 2) Design Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL & ESB) integration framework with JDeveloper and Oracle SOA Suite;3)Design & Develop SOA Client Access to SAP through WebMethod Portal; 4) Design & develop Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter to connect Oracle E-Business Suite Order Management module
- Skills: Oracle SOA Suite 10g (BPEL & ESB), Oracle EnterpriseOne Dynamic Java Connector, Logging, ANT, Performance Tuning, Pooling.
SOA Application Architect 03/2006 - 09/2006
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Project: 1) work on Wells Fargo Transaction Management Service project. Design and implement Gift Card project. 2) re-architecture whole web service system.
- Skills: WebSphere, SOA, Spring, Savvion BPM, Axis, WSDL, JMS, JDBC, and MDB.
Sr. Application Consultant 05/2004 - 03/2006
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Project: Work on U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Command Credit Card Online. 1) Design and implement Hibernate mapping and DAO pattern to implement business logic against database; 2) Use Web Services to communicate Oblix eDirectory; 3) Prototype, design and implement connector between J2EE application and Report Caster scheduling server.
- Skills: Spring 1.0, Struts 1.1, Hibernate, EJB, WebSphere AS / Portal, SOA (SAAJ, JMS), WebFocus Report Caster V5.3, WSAD, UDB, JUNIT, Cactus, log4j, Oblix Access Server API / LDAP.
Sr. EnterpriseOne XPI Middleware J2EE Developer 01/2000 - 05/2004
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Project: 1) XPI Integration with EnterpriseOne; 2) Develop EJB for EnterpriseOne with Eclipse, WSAD and BEA Workshop, and deploy & test web application on WebSphere AS / Portal and Weblogic. 3) Implement Web Search Engine with Java Native Interface and Verity Development Kits API. 4) Use JAXB to implement XML / Java Object Marshaling / Unmarshaling for Metadata XML Project. 5) Design, develop and maintain the middleware for EnterpriseOne. 6) Work on different projects to enhance EnterpriseOne web solutions, such as Optimal Data Retrieval, and Integrate JDBC with XML, 21 CFR audit & signature, IBM DB2/UDB JDBC solution, JAS logging, ERP-CRM JDBC solution, web database middleware re-architecture, OneWorld« JDBC Driver Testeretc. 7) Work with clients from different countries to resolve their issues of web applications on WebSphere and Weblogic.
- Skills: EnterpriseOne XPI, EJB, JDBC, Verity, ANT, JAXB, WebSphere / Weblogic.
Sr. Software Developer 05/1998 - 12/1999
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
- Project: develop e-business software by using Servlet/JSP/Apache/MySQL/Oracle, such as Web Mail Systems, Online Used Car Sale Systems, and Online Student Information Systems etc.
- Skills: Servlet, JSP, JDBC.
System Developer 07/1993 - 07/1997
- Project: Design and develop "Shenzhen Water Resource Decision Support System" and "Shenzhen City Environmental Management Information Systems".
- Skills: FoxPro, C++.
- M.S., Computer Science
- Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certified Expert - SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle9i Certified Associate
- Sun Certified Associate for Java Platform
- Sun Certified Java Programmer for JDK1.4 / JDK1.2
- Sun Certified Java Developer
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer for J2EE V1.3
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer for the J2EE V1.3
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect for J2EE V1.3
- IBM Certified Associate Developer - WebSphere Studio, V5.0
- IBM Certified Enterprise Developer for WebSphere Studio V5.0 / 4.0
- IBM Certified Specialist for WebSphere V4.0
- IBM Certified System Administrator - WebSphere Application Server V5.0
- IBM Certified J2EE V1.3/ V1.2Enterprise Connectivity Developer
- IBM Certified XML & Related Technology Developer
- IBM Certified UML & OOAD Developer
- Brainbench Certified Web Developer