- To obtain a challenging position utilizing a strong background in customer service, excellent interpersonal skills, and demonstrated success in a fast - paced environment.
- 18 years of Customer Service and Sales experience. 15 years of call center and office administration experience
- Proficient in Mircosoft Word, Word Processing, and OutlookStrong knowledge of HEAT, Oasys, AS400, and Lotus Notes online knowledge database
- Strong background in customer service, accounts payable and receivable, sales, technical support, and customer accounts.
Call Center Specialist
- Packing, Stocking and Picking items by sku number.
- General cleaning.
- Keying, filing and scanning Medicaid applications for health care coverage.
- Data entry, keying changes to client’s profile such as address change, income change, etc..
- . Callbacks regarding questions about applications sent in.
- Respond to and mail out letters sent in by clients regarding health care coverage and respond to internal letters sent from other departments.
- Scanning and filing letters responded to.
- Extra help in another department, scanning and filing social reports and medical records.
- Inbound and outbound calls scheduling appointments and mailing appointment letters.
- Customer service, health insurance entry and navigating a Windows based system.
- Submitting request for medical records thru mail, intranet, email and fax. Keying workers compensation claims.
Front Line Agent
- Inbound and Outbound calls In-Depth troubleshooting with laptops, product assistance, warranty and product sales, case management, warranty verification, placing repair orders, and order inquiries.
Contact Center Representative
- Inbound calls placing orders and giving the status of orders.
- Sold accessories, UPS delivery and check fraud protection.
- Billing and collections.