Languages: Java, Python, PL/SQL, C, HTML, MEAN MongoDB, Express, Angular JS, NodeJS Stack
Database: Oracle 11g, MS SQL
Tools:, IDE, Frameworks Eclipse, Idea IntelliJ, PyCharm, Visual Studio, GNU Radio, Android Studio, Django, WebStorm
Summer Research Assistant
- Worked in team to migrate the lakeobserver project website to Laravel 5.2 framework
- Debugged and developed existing code to add new features to the website.
Research Project Assistant
- Deployed a wireless network that operates on TV White Spaces using the Confidential board and Raspberry Pi
- Tested the deployed network in both indoor and outdoor setting
- Designed and developed the app with signup, sign in, messaging, follow and unfollow users functionalities.
- Deployed the application on AWS and Heroku environment.
- Designed and developed a Student Orientation application using Builder and Object Pool Pattern Implemented a Word Count program using Visitor, Iterator and Observer Pattern
- Developed a java application to simulate the working of 5 stage pipelined CPU
- Designed the simulator for out of order execution of instructions to get better throughput.
- Designed and developed a student management system with front end as java application and oracle 11g at the backend
- Implemented various stored procedures, triggers and cursors for firing queries and retrieving the data from database
- Implemented a basic word count program that takes a number of files and returns the top N frequent words, designing the data structures for sublinear time complexity.
- Implemented using concurrent processes and also as a daemon process in client server architecture using various Inter - Process Communication (IPC) mechanisms such as anonymous pipes, named pipes, POSIX shared memory and signals.
- Developed a Java Application for retrieval of relevant documents based on user’s query words simulating the work of search engine.
- Created a dictionary of the words and used a ranking algorithm to retrieve the relevant documents
- Developed a prototype of parallel processing system using 4 ARM based single board computer (Beagle Bone Black) and implementing a message passing interface between them.
- Designed LCHPASCS to expand the basic boundaries of Super Computing, namely, Power Consumption, Cost and Heat Signature