- Over 6 years of experience in IT industry.
- Have3 yrs experience as a SAP CRM Consultant with focus on sales, service and marketing modules and 3 years experience working as a SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Programmer with MM, SD and PP Modules.
- Involved in Business Analysis, Functional Design, Project Management, IT Operations, Quality Assurance and Production Support.
- Involved in design and configuration of specific CRM marketing, sales and service scenarios on the Web UI along with integration with SAP ECC 6.0 system
- Extensive knowledge of LSMW, ALE, IDoc, BAPI, RFC, BADI, User exits..
- Conceptual knowledge of Activity management and Territory management.
- In depth knowledge of CIC (Customer Interaction Center), Lead management, Campaign management, Marketing and middleware.
- Expertise in custom enhancement for IC Web Client PCUI.
- Strong functional knowledge of CRM Sales Service Marketing.
- Knowledge of CRM Master Data elements like Business partners, Product Master, Organizational Structure and Pricing.
- Have in depth knowledge of data dictionary objects. Proficient in Dialog programs using screen painter, flow logic - with PBO, PAI and transaction code & subroutines and menu painter.
- BDC (Batch Data Communication) using both session and call transaction methods, SAP Script, ABAP/4 reports (Classical & Interactive).
- Good understanding of SD, MM, PP concepts and fundamentals.
- Good Knowledge of Availability Check, Transfer of Requirement, Enterprise Structure, Item Categories, Output determination, Schedule Lines, Pricing inSD.
- Proven high quality Documentation and Analytical skills. Soft skill strengths include Leadership, Team-building, Client interaction, Interpersonal, Communication
Programs: SAP CRM 4.0/5.0/5.1/6.0, SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 6.0
Programming: ABAP 4 (BDC, SAPSCRIPT, REPORTING, MODULE POOL)
Cross Application:ALE,IDOC, RFC, BAPI, BADIs.
User Interface: Menu painter, Screen Painter, ALV Grid, Picture Control, Splitter
Control, Textedit (Control Framework) Control
Languages: Win 32 API, VB 6, C, C++, JAVA, SQL, and PL/SQL
Database: SQL Server, MS-Access, Oracle 7.x/8.
WEB Technologies: HTML, ASP, VB Script, Java Script.
Tools & Packages: Front Page, MS Office.
- Bachelor of Engineering
Santa Clara CA Mar 08 to Present
Sr. CRM Consultant
- Configured CRM master data.
- Worked on Actions and Status management.
- Supported BSP, PCUI, ICWeb break fixes and enhancements.
- Configured the CRM middleware and changed Badi's to enhance the interface.
- Configure the CRM partner Roles, Products and Vendors. BADI enhancement for Orders in CRM and SAP.
- BADI enhancement for Orders in CRM and SAP.
- Configured the CRM middleware for master data for initial loads (Customer Master, Vendor, and Product) and transaction data (Quote and Sales Orders).
- Configure the Activity management and Territory management.
- Configured Copy control for Orders.
- Modified ICWEB UI to change the \'Assigned To\' partner on a Service Order.
- Added \'creation date - from and to\' fields to PCUI bottler view BSP providing additional search criterion. Also added columns to result table view.
- Developed LSMW using XIF IDOC adaptor from CRM middleware and uploaded customer master, Contacts, Sales Employee, relationship with customer, programs to convert the Products, Opportunity, Quote and Sales Orders from Legacy to CRM.
- Data mapping between ECC, CRM to B2B interface.
- Worked on Sales Order to transfer to ECC and ECC to CRM.
- Enhanced the CRM easy enhancement workbench (EEWB)
- Worked on Badi's for sales interface.
Confidential, Jun 06 to Feb 08
Sr. CRM Consultant
- Financial posting, business and sales reports.
- Inclusion of customer segmentation in master data lowered Nalco's exposure to more complex and costly billing arrangements by ensuring only the appropriate customers are using them.
- Worked on CRM Web UI changes for Orders, Master data. Both Search UI and Creation for transaction and master data.
- Worked on IPC (Variant configuration for products) and configured the variant configuration in ECC SD and moved to CRM.
- Converted the legacy master data and Transaction data using LSMW and Customer programs.
- Managed the technical implementation of the Nalco Business Transformation SAP project including new CRM pricing and contract functionality and upgrading to ECC 6.0.
- Drove the formation of the Master Data Management Group and the implementation of data management processes.
- Identified opportunities for improving business processes in partnership with process owners and management
- Responsible for profitability analysis, contract and pricing management, equipment and RFP responses.
Confidential, Jun 05 to May 06
Sr. ABAP Consultant
- Designed and developed the Data Dictionary Objects to create custom defined tables (Ztables) and did the Table Maintenance using SM30 transaction.
- Date, Open Cash Requirements by Vendor, Daily Reconciliation Accounts Balance.
- Stock report for batch wise, stock wise and for various stock types.
- Interactive report which displays all the sales orders for one particular customer, the items order for that particular order, quantity ordered, goods issue date and contact information about that customer.
- Developed report for listing the vendors payment for a particular material group.
- Using the BDC program uploaded the material master data from legacy system to SAP R/3 using flat files.
- Uploaded Customer, Pricing, and purchase info records from legacy system to R/3
- Layout set was modified for Invoice and its print program to list full box qty / prices and broken box qty / prices in separate lines for the same line item.
- Modified the layout for Order confirmation and its print program to list full box qty / prices and broken box qty / prices in separate lines for the same line item for the confirmed qty with the discount %.
- Developed a Weigh and Price Assignment report.
- Uploaded Material Master-consumption, pricing, and purchase info records from legacy system to R/3.
Confidential, Aug 04 to May 05
Sr. ABAP Consultant
- Developed user exits for inter-company postings in lockbox.
- Developed User Exits to Trigger Workflow.
- BADIs implemented for Account assignment validations, Leased Items and Asset Creation.
- In the BADI implementation of trip creation in PR05, used the BAPI in deleting the trip when no receipt added.
- BADI implementation for calculating the customer amount for mileage by assigning amount to customer Contract related WBS Element.
- BADI Implementation in DOC_CHANGE_BADI which would restrict the user to certain types of account assignment combinations in a shopping cart as per the business rules like if any item assigned to multiple acc assignment categories.
- An application Using Module pool for tracking Hardcopy receipts of Employee expenses.
- Developed a HR-Report to track the employee expenses payment process. It's a detailed report where in we have the options to check the status of the reimbursement of PwC employee expenses. Employee can know the status of whether it's in process, not-submitted to the finance or paid by entering the personnel number in the selection screen.
- Developed a HR report module expense management wherein the program displays report for all Amex Buffer in ALV format.
- Program to transfer the materials from one storage location to another storage location based on the Shelf life expire date of the material.
- Developed Sap scripts and Smart forms in creating DM/DMR reports, Credit Layouts.
- User Exits in Sales Documents.
- Worked on the Layout and Print Program of AP Check Layout for International Payment Medium - Check (with check management).
- Developed ALV Grid and ALV list report for Check Payments Register and Void Payments Report.
Confidential, Aug 03 to Jul 04
- Developed Reports for analysis of material receipts & issues.
- Created an Interactive report for displaying vendor information.
- Created a report to display a list of purchase requisitions.
- Created a report for an effective billing system.
- Developed a report for monthly wise sales details.
- Developed an Interactive report for Vendor details.
- Generated a Dialog Program, which displays all pricing conditions in a Purchase Order.
- Developed a Batch Input Program to upload Vendor Master Data from Legacy System to SAP R/3 database
- Migrated data from Legacy System to the R/3 System using LSMW tools for various Master Records like Material Master & Customer.
- Developed Smart forms for displaying the Invoice details, modified it as per clients requirement.
- Developed SAP-Scripts which displays Sales Orders details, and modified it according to clients Business Process Requirement.
- Cross-Application Skills:
- Configured ALE Settings like Defining logical clients, Distributed Model, Partner profile, Ports, and RFC Destinations.
- Involved in configuration of SAP Outbound ALE messages for Customer Master.
- Analysis of user requirements in order to understand the problem domain and to suggest the alternative available for a solution to them. Also review of the alternative available and to pick the best solution and to design a solution for it.