Objective: Software Engineer - Testing
Seeking a challenging job that allows me to contribute towards the growth and progress of employer firm and at the same time provide me an opportunity for professional self-development.
- About 15 months of experience in ERP Oracle Applications 11i and Web based application.
- Experience in analysis, design and maintenance of applications.
- Good functional knowledge on Order Management, Purchasing and Warehouse Management system.
- Experience includes full lifecycle Oracle Purchasing, Order Management, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory, Service Contract, and implementations which includes requirement gathering from business, studying the existing process, documentation of requirements, preparing the functional design specification, gap analysis, and documentation.
- Includes Maintenance, testing, setup of parameters, profile options setting, process mapping.
- Understanding of set-ups in relevant modules of Oracle Applications.
- Review of business requirements and analysis Phase deliverables.
- Worked on exploratory and ad-hoc testing.
- Co-ordinate with onsite team for on time delivery of Design phase deliverables
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A quick learner with an easy adaptability to new environments, technology and people
Bachelor of Engineering
Since May 2010 - Sep 2011:
Confidential, as a Software Engineer
ERP Package : Oracle Apps SCM and CRM
Web Application : Manual Testing, Performance Testing.
RDBMS : Oracle, PL/SQL.
Operating system : Windows 98/NT/XP,UNIX
Tools : Caliber (Requirement details), Remedy, Quality center, Toad.
- Manual testing.
- Oracles apps training in SCM and CRM.
- Testing techniques.
Project: 1 (Service Delivery Platform) : SDP Ordering
Qwest Communications International Inc. is a leading provider of various services; SDP Ordering is a web based application which is used to key-in orders for customers. This application has various models such as Adding/Validating Customer, Location, worksheet, contacts, billing and submission to provision orders.
Project: 2 (Oracle Applications SCM): CPE- Consolidations
The CPE System Consolidation Program is to improve the CPE Systems and processes by implementing consolidated system solution within SDP. The scope of the consolidation program is to effectively handle all selling, ordering, maintaining and repairing functionalities of Qwest Business Markets Group
Roles and Responsibility:
- Preparing & Executions of test cases for Inter system, regression, End-to-End & performance testing.
- Business Requirement Mapping & Documentation.
- Worked with business users during UAT phase.
- Understanding the methodologies and their interaction with other business processes and applications.
- Knowledge on the fundamentals of System Administration. The system is a fully functional Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Service to Cash system. It includes complete cycle like INV, PO, OM and Service Contract are included.
- Product Customization and Functional Specific preparation for Custom Components
- Prepared all Standard Operating Procedures, Set Up docs.