CyCop EHUB Building Key Strategic Relationships Leadership Project Management Strategic planning Client Development Plant Security New Account Development New Account Launch Security Professional Development public Speaking Evaluate Site security needs and Needs Analysis Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations Maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard Developing appropriate security coverage plans Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently Recommend and Implement the right plan for the client. Continue career growth through gaining experience, Training and education Experience with Windows operating systems (windows 10 Professional) Microsoft Office 2016 Professional, CRM.
Account Manager/Field Operations Manager
- On - site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift client’s site.
- Charged with overseeing all matters of security and safety relating to both personnel and property, including facilities and equipment.
- Motor Patrol of onsite and offsite client assets and properties.
- Daily Reports, Incident Reports and working with local law enforcement to include Witness in related court actions.
- Overseeing a security workforce or a security installation, such as a monitoring station, (CCTV) security access gate house etc.
- Gate operation, sign vehicle IN and OUT
- Physically check vehicles and trailers
- Pool vehicle sign IN and OUT and check in site
- CAMI Road Test vehicle operation
- Triple ‘‘M’’ Scale operation (weigh the trailers with Tractor).
- Trailer Seal & Driver Identification Audit.
- Able to contact with CAMI extension Numbers.
- Knowledge of Plant ramps and docks numbers
- Knowledge of Important locations (Cross-dock, Admin Building, Distribution Center, Trailer Yard etc.)
- Gate arms operation
- Material Release Form check, sign and collect them.
- Knows how to respond in case of emergency. (Severe weather, Fire Evacuation, Spill etc.)
- Traffic Control
Sergeant / Desk Sergeant/Patrol Supervisor
- Develop and implement sales plan and manage all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support.
- Represent a full line of insurance and financial products, serving as a trusted advisor to businesses and individuals.
- Direct sale of life products, disability insurance, retirement transitions, investment planning options, Senior
- Benefits, and group benefits. Consultative service and sales approach through financial needs analysis and conducting Seminars.
District Sales Manager
Confidential, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware
- Manage and oversee all sales training for 12 stores, 62 employees in PA, MD and DE
- Created and Implemented sales training process and customer service protocols. Conducted Sales performance and management reviews.
- Assisted District management with recruiting and development of new sales persons.
- Strong track record of leading and inspiring sales team.
- Increased Employee retention by 38% and sales revenue by 42% by creating incentives and bed accessories(Pillows, Frames, etc.) Presenting Product Value and Up selling to consumer.
Senior Account Manager
- Sales force, Senior loan officersActed as the conduit between realtor’s, account executives, and consumers.
- Mentor and trained new loan officers. Solicited and Processed Mortgage Finance for
- New and existing home buyers, Seconds, Refinance and Home equity loans.
- Maximized companies yield income with secondary markets.