Protocols and Standards: TCP/IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS - IS, BGP, STP, RSTP, HSRP, VRRP, NAT, MPLS, Layer 2 and 3 MPLS VPN, IPsec, Frame-relay, DNS, DHCP, VPN, HTTP, FTP, NTP, WAN, Firewalls
Programming languages: C-language, Python, Embedded C
Software Tools: Wireshark, GNS3, Cisco IOS, Linux
VoIP: SIP, H.323, RTP, RTCP, SCCP, MGCP
- Lead a team of 8 members. Worked in designing a project “Wi-Fi based automatic Plant Irrigation System”.
- Configured Arm 7 processor and sensors using Embedded C programming language.
- Configured and worked on setting up and using Wi-Fi module as a medium for communication.
- Designed and proposed a cost-effective solution.
Graduate Lab Assistant
- The position involves grading of student assignments and preparing lab work and assignments with the Professor.
- Teaching and Managing Lab work for 50 students
- Configured layer 3 transport (IPv4 and IPv6) using OSPF, ISIS and BGP using Cisco 7200 routers.
- Configured MPLS transport for Layer 2/3 VPN and Traffic Engineering.
- Setup TE tunnels with attributes and Performed troubleshooting in real time environment.
- Configured traffic routing solutions in a multi-area network representing a small Business model when multi-homed to 3 ISPs.
- Desired routing behavior scenarios was achieved by using the concepts of BGP Attributes, BGP Capabilities and Communities. A simulation of the project was made in GNS3.
- In depth working knowledge on Amazon Web Service features like EC-2, VPC, Auto-scaling, Load balancing and Monitoring
- Designed a Highly Available, fault Tolerant and redundant solution for the Data center consisting of Web servers and Application servers in his private network.
- Troubleshooting basic issues in AWS domain like connectivity and load balancing.
- Analyzed different VoIP providers by comparing their parameters (QoS, latency, jitter, bandwidth).
- Designed VoIP based solution using trunking protocols (MGCP, SIP, H.323) and Codecs.
- Calculated the latency, QoS, Jitter and bandwidth based on the network given.
- Prepared high-level documentation for network deployment and proposed total cost of ownership for the solution.
- Lead a team of 8 members. My role as Project Manager involved allotting team members to groups, delegating responsibilities, assigning tasks, following up, conducting discussions, forming a plan of action, analyzing options and taking decisions
- Responsible to design a system to integrate different IOT sensors and devices for a centralized architecture.
- Proposed a cloud based solution to create IOT system architecture with privacy, security and high availability at its core foundation.