Application development Programmer, with expertise in understanding project requirements, writing and testing code, analyzing software programs. Strengths include documenting functions of an application and training end-user in using new /modified applications. Technical background in Microsoft Database, SQL7.0, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.).
Languages: MS Visual Basic, RPGII
Platforms: Windows NT & 2000 Servers
Databases: MS SQL Server
Tools: MS Visual Studio, Structured Design Methodology, MS Office, Crystal Reports
Assisting local small businesses, friends, associates, on a pro-bono basis, providing or recommending computer solutions to meet their requirements or resolve their problems.
Confidential,Florham Park, NJ 1995-2009
Maintain and add functionality to the NJ Automobile Club’s membership system. Worked with AS400 system platform using RPGII programming language. The next platform was a PC based Microsoft application using Microsoft SQL databases and Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0 development software.
- Assisted in the conversion of approximately 250 AS400 RPGII programs to Visual Basic and the conversion of approximately 200 data files to Microsoft SQL database files. Improved system productivity using the PC platform.
- Developed software programs to extract data from the membership system for use of club vendors. These vendors increased public awareness of our products and services to the public.
- Developed software programs to interface the membership system with other applications e.g. the JDE accounting system and the GLOBALWARE reservations system designed to track member’s participation for future marketing efforts.
- Improved programs designed to maintain relevancy with corporate new business developments. Assisted end-user with up-to-date information.
- Worked in a team environment assisting colleagues with ways to resolve technical issues. Informally problem-solved obstacles and identified ways to resolve quickly while adhering to company standards and budget requirements.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
Confidential,Livingston, NJ 1985-1995
- Developed an application to monitor and track telephone charges on a monthly basis (interfaced with the monthly telephone charges received from the telephone company) reporting to management charges by telephone number and department number. Application enabled management to allocate costs to specific projects and to identify and control abuses.
- Developed an application to monitor and track employee contributions to the United Way Campaign. Maintained contributions on a yearly basis.
Accounting Major (40 credits)Professional Development
General Banking Studies (6 courses)Technical Training
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes