- To gain a new and exciting career with an established and growing organization, while contributing in it’s growth.
- Extensive training and experience within the customer service and sales fields, along with prior experience in supervisor and management positions.
- Knowledge and ability to use most information manager and data manager systems.
Loss Prevention/Assistant Store Manager
- Administered, monitored, and implemented systems and procedures to minimize loss, theft, and harm.
- Coordinated and conducted investigations of employees, customers, and vendors regarding possible company or state/federal violations.
- Trained and supervised fellow employees on store procedures and policies, as well as performed store opening and closing procedures.
Public Safety Officer
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of various designated client sites.
- Composed daily reporters of tasks, equipment, and incidents, along with responding to all alarms and disturbances.
- Trained and supervised new guards on company/clients policies, procedures, and expectations.
Asset Protection Specialist
- Prevented loss, theft, and harm, to store property, products, personnel and patrons.
- Processed and logged daily shipment and pickups.
- Assisted customers and fellow employees with all merchandise, service purchase inquiries.