- Health care profesional with extensive clinical experience.
- Experience in interviewing and handling discussions with patients and health care provider with regards to medical condition, risk factor, drug interaction, adverse events and complication
- Serve as a knowledge resourse for departmental personnel of various disciplines regarding medical, scientific and operational issues.
- Good clinical knowledge of clinical trials from PhaseI - Phase IV.
- Good knowlege of FDA regulation and ICH guidelines.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Job responsibility includes taking detailed patient medical history and documenting in EHR ( electronic health record).
- Obtain tests and laboratory results from hospitals for physicians .
- Taking phone calls and scheduling appointments, ordering pr escriptions and refills.
- Ordering Prior authorization of medication and completing documentation for speciality medication
Confidential, Illinois, USA
- Job responsibility included taking brief patient medical history and obtain vital signs.
- Obtain test and laboratory results from hospitals for physicians .
- Taking phone calls and scheduling appointments .
- Taking care of patient prescription refills.
Managing an outpatient private
- Managing critically ill patients, taking detail medical history, physical examination of patients, ordering investigation such as lab test and imaging, diagnosing and treating conditions, doing procedures like suturing, wound care, diabetic care .
- Abscess and drainage. Doing routine cardiac check ups such as EKGS .
- Responsibility included taking patients history, physical examination, ordering investigation procedure like intubation, NG tube suturing, manging drug overdoses, poisonings.
- Job description: Managing critically ill patients, taking detail medical history, physical examination of patients, ordering investigation such as lab test and imaging, diagnosing and treating conditions . Performed procedures lumbar punctures, Thoracentesis .
- Participating in CMEs, clinical case presentations.
- Conduct complete review of domestic SAE reports.
- Ensure consistency in the initial evaluation and assessment of SAE reports and source documentation for completeness, accuracy and legibility.