- Linux - SLES 9-11
- Red Hat
- MS Office
- One Note
- Lesson Planning for between 13 - 24 students during given activity.
- Injury and Incident reporting.
- Write and distribute comprehensive weekly news letters.
- Participate in weekly group meetings to improve overall satisfaction for children in the afterschool and extracurricular programs.
Infrastructure & Operations Analyst
- Change Advisory Board Manager - approve, reject, and entreaty amendments for all change orders submitted in datacenters in accordance with ISO and Confidential ’s interruptions of the ITL operating model.
- Maintain, monitor, Test, and continuously improve over 200+ HR, Time and Attendance, and various other applications currently in production.
- Change Advisory Board-Providing oversight for all Data Center changes, scheduling, coordinating, and approving at the Operations/Business Unit tasks, implementation and Post Change Review. Provide emergency review, approval and assistance on behalf of the Command Center for business-critical client requests.
- Headed the Quality Process and Change weekly meeting across all of operations.
- Test availability and accuracy of various products within preproduction environments.
- Alleviate issues via console access during an outage bridge conference call.
- Write and distribute Critical Incident Notifications, Technical Documentation, New Procedures in accordance to projects I had been working on.
- Manage Event life cycles end to end including classification, correlation, triage, escalation and closure and post mortem reporting, training and consultation.
- Case and monitoring history, performance, and OS Change reporting for management of both hosting operations and the critical incident response team.
- Incident management for immediate resolution to proactively prevent outages.
- Sanction compliance for ISO iTIL policies within training meetings held with associates worldwide.
- Ascertain KPI and establish acceptable event action plans for new and existing products or services.
- Monitoring integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, key processes via CA Service Desk.
- Reviewing system and application logs, and verification of scheduled jobs.
- System back-ups, OS patching, service requests fulfillment, interpret and gather logs, maintenance requests, Create and execute scripts, and scheduled jobs.
- Supervise, teach and instruct students in curriculum they’re enrolled in.
- Integrate students, with other faculties activities while maintaining scheduled tasks.
- Meet parents and supervise my hired consolers and provide feedback.
- Respond to parental needs and concerns in the form of progress reports.
- Follow emergency procedures and document them as required.
- Develop camp curriculum, camp goals and experience.
- Meet with parents and provide progress reports with specific feedback for each camper.
- Create camp schedule and camper criteria.
- Hold safety seminars throughout all activities.
- Manage and lead associate and junior consolers.
- Routine open close duties - opening/closing storefront property, cash drawers, end of the night sales reports, cash bank deposits, scheduling, payroll.
- Maintain retail storefront and other various facilities.
- Purchasing /inventory using point of sale system.
- Updates on company website, online inventory.