I am a focused and talented individual with problem - solving skills acquired through a Bachelor of Science (B.S) in Mathematics which gives me a strong analytical background. Along with job ready skills in database development, data reporting and data analysis skills, I have a well-rounded educational and work experience background which will make me a highly competent business intelligence professional.
SSIS, SSRS, Microsoft SQL, Java, C++, Microsoft Office
Confidential, Redondo Beach, CA
- Educates four high school students in areas of Mathematics such as Algebra, Calculus
- Prepares students for future tests, quizzes, AP and Standardized exams
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Information Central Representative
- Provided solutions to various issues members had with their accounts, collected feedback about member experiences at various branch locations and over the phone.
- Collaborated with team members in order to achieve personal and Credit Union goals.
Confidential, Gilroy, CA
- Achieved sales average of over $700 per hour
- Ensured customer satisfaction with their buying experience
Confidential, Houston, TX
Customer Service Representative
- Assisted customers with account inquiries and general service related questions.
- Performed troubleshooting on devices with technical issues.
- Promoting and selling company products to new and existing customers while also achieving set sales targets