To establish myself with a growing company that provides me a challenging career and the opportunity to leverage my experience and education, for both professional and personal growth.
- Exceptional Communication Skills, Team Leadership, Project Management
- Computer skills: Windows, XP, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to learn
Project Management Professional Certification
- Currently Studying for the PMP certification
Master of Science in Leadership
Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
Independent Personal Trainer
03/2012 – Present
- recruit and retain clients;
- council members about fitness, exercise, and health and injury management;
- provide weight-lifting, treadmill and other fitness apparatus instruction;
- ensure the safety of all members and clients;
- ensure all gym equipment is maintained;
- advised on common sport and exercise related injuries; and
- assess clients’ fitness on a monthly basis.
Associate Director of Admissions- Confidential, Dallas, TX
07/2011 – 3/2012
- managing inquiries,
- meeting enrollment goals for assigned target recruitment;
- develop and maintain close working relationships with key secondary school constituents;
- assisting in the development and maintenance of the admissions office’s recruitment and marketing plan with the purpose of promoting the College’s visibility and general recruitment efforts;
- assisting in the development, maintenance and execution of the department’s communication plan to prospective and admitted students;
- evaluating and execute admission decisions on applicant files;
- supervising and managing the support staff of the department
- developing and monitoring statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and operational efficiency; and
- other duties as assigned.
Team Lead- Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
08/2008 – 05/2011
- advising undergraduate and graduate students regarding admissions and degree completion requirements;
- seasoned in working with internal counterparts in order to support the development and success of undergraduate and graduate students in their respective programs;
- generating new leads was done by making a high number of out bound dials a day;
- as team lead, guidance and support were provided to members of my admissions team during recurring monthly projects to increase enrollments, revenue and retention; and
- assumed management of the admission team as required.
Enrollment Counselor – Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
09/2006 – 07/2008
- enrolling new students, working with existing students, and ensuring the support system is in place for students to graduate;
- building trust and loyalty with students by providing comprehensive support for admissions requirements spanning financial questions to academic concerns. This required detailed knowledge of academic programs and the school catalog, processes and procedures;
- regular study and review of financial options and student financing options via public and private sources; and
- consistently exceeded expectations, achieved budgeted numbers and assisted fellow employees with training and questions. The budgeted numbers were achieved by high volume of outbound dials and creating new leads for prospective students.
Account Manager- Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
08/2000 – 07/2006
- helping first time clients/shippers to the island economies of Hawaii, Guam and Micronesia to delivering a wide range of multi-modal services throughout North America;
- working with sales, customer services and account executives to ensure operations are running smoothly; clients are satisfied and funds are being spent properly;
- establishing new accounts for the company;
- maintaining positive relationships with existing clients in a manner that grows the business; and
- creating budgets, forecasts and schedules to make sure projects are ready on time and running correctly.