To obtain a position as an active employee in a growing, reputable company where I can contribute my experience.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external Confidential customers by utilizing excellent, in - depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as team members within the Customer Service Department.
- Partners with the Sales team to provide customers with service as outlined in the department's policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders according to established department policies and procedures.
- Process customer returns according to established department policies and procedures.
Confidential, Canton, TX
Child Protective Services Caseworker
- Responsibilities include determining what actions to be taken to remove or to reduce any imminent threat to the safety of a child.
- Duties include testifying in court to seek emergency protective services, place children in substitute care, and referred family for immediate crisis intervention therapy or other community resources.
- Input information and narratives into the Information Management
- Duties include establishing and maintaining effective working relationships between Child-Protective Services staff, law enforcement officials, judicial staffs, legal representatives, medical professionals, and other community or state officials.
- Responsibilities include promoting and demonstrating appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers, and all work-related contacts.
- Promoted and demonstrated appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers, and all work-related contacts.
- Prepared order of protection affidavits resulting in children being placed in a safer home environment.
- Performed other duties as assigned to maintain the unit operations.
Confidential, Confidential, TX
- Assists students, staff, teachers, parents and community members (e.g. applications for services, transporting parents and students, interpreting technical information.) for the purpose of providing information and other services required by parents or teachers.
- Communicates with parents on behalf of school (e.g. attendance and homework issues, available programs, services, completing paperwork, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that an ongoing partnership between the home and school is formed. Coordinates home visits and parent meetings for the purpose of gaining information and discussing needs and problems involving students and their families.
- Maintains a variety of confidential and non-confidential manual and electronic lists and records (e.g. activity logs, phone logs, and community resources.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing up-to-date reference and audit trail while ensuring the availability of items.
Sales Associate/ Customer Service
- Provide complimentary customer service, improved customer retention, offer competitive pricing, stock merchandise, help increase revenue by up selling, product knowledge, money handling, building customer rapport, as well as sales reporting.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Manage calendar for Managing Director. Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Processed appraisals for external customers, multitasking, billing inquiries, helped improve customer retention, knowledge of service information, and researched new product information.
- Computer literacy, program knowledge, account notations, and continuous reporting.