- Intercepted, identified, and generated proper log entries of visitors and other appropriate personnel entering the company s facilities.
- Patrolled premises hourly ensuring maximum security and reported detailed daily logs of safety concerns, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
- Received guests and employees in a professional and welcoming manner in person and via the telephone.
- Assisted and directed clients in emergency situations.
- Proficient in site - specific operation performance manual and post orders.
- Facilitated periodic checks of monitoring security, safety and building systems to ensure compliance of company policy.
- Operated CCTV systems, security monitoring systems, and the company database expertly.
- Prepared documents for data entry for daily logs.
- Verified, updated and corrected source documents to issue appropriate access control identification badges.
- Entered data into designated database and security forms.
- Checked printouts and performed statistical checks for accuracy.
STOCKROOM MANAGER/ SALES ASSOCIATE
- Managed/trained associates on company policy and procedures.
- Entered accurate purchase orders and invoice data into the company s accounting system to produce appropriate vouchers and payments.
- Prepared statistical, financial and operational reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Routinely worked with sales associates and managers to update floor merchandise and marketing promotions.
- Assisted in loss prevention by tracking merchandise flow and handling paperwork for orders and deliveries.
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules.
- Independently reconciled customer discrepancies to ensure financial data entries were current and correct.
- Assisted in certifying the accuracy of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Delegated as the store s card holder and ensured all transactions and reconciliations followed accounting and company policy.
- Trained on policies/procedures of purchase cardholder responsibilities.
- Typed and processed routine correspondences, letters and reports.
- Contacted customers to respond to inquiries and to provide notifications of claim investigation results.
- Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Operated audio and video systems.
- Handled all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, cash control, and maintenance.
- Oversaw store opening and closing procedures.
- Directed sales floor activities, while assisting customers and addressing customer concerns.
- Trained and coordinated a staff of 5, offering excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Achieved financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Provided technical and user support for various computer systems and performed various data and processing tasks.
- Analyzed, interpreted and facilitated planning strategies to compete with retail trends.
- Conducted performance reviews and provided training for staff.
- Managed and motivated the store team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managed store inventory levels and made key decisions regarding inventory control.
- Performed a variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including calculating wage and overtime payments, computing and recording payroll deductions.
- Prepared travel arrangements and reviewed flight reservation reports for general manager.