- Telecommunications technician with more than 15 years’ experience in the telephone and networking industry.
- Broad experience in network installation, initiation, integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Solid supervisory experience and proven ability to effectively communicate with both functional and technical personnel at all organizational levels.
- A great deal of professional administrative work experience, and aptitude with all current Microsoft Office software.
- and experience leading to s in internet security, i.e, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network, Routing and Switching Fundamentals, Network Security Implementation, CCNA
- Utilize experience from Highly decorated military service career to provide real - life examples of life in the military,
- First-hand understanding of the experiences of new military recruits.
- Ability to relate to individuals at every stage of military service..
Software Quality Assurance
- A strong foundation in various software development methodologies including agile, waterfall and iterative
- Thorough understanding of the software testing lifecycle including strategy, planning, design and execution.
- Strong concepts and usage of testing process like defect tracking, triage and requirements trace-ability
- Experience with software testing tools - HP Quality Center(QC), Quick Test Professional(QTP) and Loadrunner
Grammar, Writing, and Language Arts Specialist
- Assist High School students to prepare for college entrance exams.
- Help children improve their reading and language arts skills.
- Design and implement programs for students at all academic levels to prepare for State mandated testing.
Editor and Research Specialist
- Collaborate with authors and editorial staff to improve manuscripts, making them more attractive to consumers.
- Edit copy.
- Edit mathematics texts for publication.
- Work as a research specialist designing and performing scientific market research studies of company products.
- Taught kindergarten through high school age children.
- Completed lesson plans and supervised testing. Kept class orderly and on task.
- Accounted for students and ensured their safety.
Network Testing Engineer
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, and turn-up of OC3 thru OC192 backbone and customer circuits nationally and SDH 1 thru SDH 64 international circuits.
- Responsibilities include mapping and testing circuits on Nortel OPTera, Sycamore SN8000, Fujitsu and Alcatel fiber optic systems.
- Serve as SME for account managers, sales engineering, and management to interface with customers and their technical personnel providing information involving test procedures and parameters.
- Help to implement policies and procedures with regards to circuit testing,, interaction with field personnel, NOC personnel, and customer technical contact.