- Software & Database Development / Project Planning & Coordination / & Support Services
- Dedicated, versatile professional with the ability to improve business operations through technology development and enhancement.
- Expertise in large - scale data extraction, management and warehousing.
- Versatile history with multinational corporations and small businesses.
- Qualifications include advanced in biology, in mathematics and hands-on experience as Programmer/Analyst.
- Fast learner with knowledge of the software development life cycle and high level of technical proficiency.
AREAS OF EMPHASIS:
- Large-scale Data Management
- Process & System Analysis
- Data Warehousing
- Process Analysis & Detailed Requirements Gathering
- Documentation, Tracking & Reporting
- Database Programming
- Creative Problem Solving
Platforms: UNIX, (Linux, SGI, SUSE), Windows (XP, NT, 98, ME, 2000)
Tools: Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Perl, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Make, C, Java, Visual Basic (VBA)
Lutron Tools: E1, Confidential, BPM
Confidential, Coopersburg, PA
- Prepare scheduling appointments for Field Service Engineers and Contractors.
- Responsible for verifying correct scheduling information in E1, finding supporting information in Confidential and in electronic and paper filing system.
- Also verifying Purchase Orders in BPM, as well as maintaining and updating Qualifications and Territory Database in Access.
- Working on developing a Box-based protocol for our FSE and ASC to access necessary files on their iPads instead of requiring VPN access to large data files.
- Providing additional technical support to Scheduling as needed and time permits.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Manage front-desk and store operations.
- Supervise and coordinate volunteers.
- Serve as knowledgeable liaison responsible for providing insights on science center exhibits to guests.
- Provided hardware and software support including preparing and editing reports, correspondence in VISTA for information. Initially served in volunteer role and stepped into paid, part-time position. Manage front-desk and store operations.
- Supervise and coordinate volunteers. Serve as knowledgeable liaison responsible for providing insights on science center exhibits to guests. Initially served in volunteer role and recently stepped into paid, part-time position.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Consulted with clients to identify needs, present solutions and coordinate projects that supported daily business operations in the healthcare, insurance and retail pharmacy fields.
- Extracted and managed large, customized data sets by loading, matching, cleansing essential data.
- Streamlined and automated key aspects of data management and warehousing processes.
- Facilitated sessions and led workgroups to educate team members and customers/users.
- Mentored new employees to sustain a productive, team-focused setting.
- Expertly performed Extract Transform Load (ETL) responsibilities by developing, loading, matching and cleansing customized data files.
- Developed and delivered custom data deliveries of master file and claims data to key clients in medical and health industries.
- Successfully transformed data (using Perl, Shell Scripting and PL/SQL) and closely monitored ETL load processes to ensure the accuracy and integrity of Oracle databases.
- Skillfully and effectively educated customers/users on projects, processes and systems.
- Collaborated with team members in completing client-centered projects within strict deadlines.
Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Designed and executed independent research in association with Confidential, a newly established organization focused on the detection and treatment of Flavivirus proteases.
- Led key phases of research study, including organizing procedures and documenting findings.
Confidential, Stony Brook, NY
Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate Student
- Taught cellular biology, physical chemistry and introductory chemistry laboratory while pursuing advanced in molecular and cellular biology.
- Conducted independent research on "Effects of Point Mutations on Protein Folding and Ligand Binding.
- Performed molecular dynamic protein studies of HIV Protease and Trp-Cage mutants and model systems to determine effect on tertiary structure.
- Skillfully organized terabytes of molecular dynamics data, and wrote scripts to transform and evaluate data according to experimental parameters.
- Operated remote supercomputers and Linux clusters worldwide.
- Expertly planned and coordinated complex projects including prioritizing goals, managing time and resources, tracking milestones and documenting/publishing results.