- Telecommunications Project Management,
- Fiber Network Design
- Network Security,
- ATM/Frame Relay Network Design and Implementation,
- IP’s Infrastructure Management
- Broadband Provisioning
- Routing and Capacity Planning.
- Apply learned curriculum in its entirety for assigned grade levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the state standards and how both align with the K12 curriculum.
- Understand overall diversity of assigned families and individual characteristics of students/parents; specifically, how this impacts support needed.
- Orients students to course and communicates course requirements.
- Maintains regular office hours and conducts instructional sessions.
- Sets and enforces deadlines for student work.
- Support parents with student curricular and instructional issues.
- Responsible for student academic progress and attendance
- Balance flexibility of the K12 curriculum with school policies and procedures.
- Conduct conferences with students and parents/responsible adult.
- Individualize instruction to help each student achieve K12 curricular objectives.
- Grades student work and maintains grade book.
- Communicates high expectations and shows an active interest in student’s achievement.
- Alert administrators to any concerns about student performance and progress.
Global Network Analyst
- Defined the metrics required to continually analyze performance including provisioning performance evaluation.
- Provided problem analysis and ongoing user support, coordinating systems development and implementation, and training users on functionality of applications.
- Provided appropriate and timely corrective action when user operations are adversely impacted by systems application malfunction or error.
- Reviewed error codes generated by the systems applications to determine appropriate course of action for correction.
- Reviewed and updated application documentation and training materials to ensure that information is accurate, relevant, current and user friendly.
- Managed global plans and initiatives to ensure compliance with corporate strategic business directives.
Voice/Data Network Engineer
- Documented standard operating procedure for upgrading and evaluating network capacity.
- Managed multi - vendor and multi-protocol network design and application configuration for Frame Relay and IP Network.
- Directed technical planning and review meetings with project team to ensure cost optimization.
- Ensure virtual team is knowledgeable of client site configuration and applications. Integrate product portfolio with third party hardware and software.
- Manage assign queue tasks through proper utilization of appropriate databases for timely, and courteous result
- Designed, routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access.
- Installed, and configured medium-size routers and switches on networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote WAN sites.
- Coordinated with Site Techs to perform verification, and validation of the build-out of network components (switch model, switch cards, IOS version, uplink connectivity, and cabling identification and verification) from a high-level.
- Designed and installation of voice and data backbone circuits on a challenging schedule.
- Managed broadband circuit provisioning and routing group on Internet Peering project. Designed, implemented and maintained SONET DWDM networks as well as provisioned optical circuit in support of IP Infrastructure and ATM backbone.
- Provided tracking for Voice and Data circuits and maintained inventory of terminating equipments such as Fujitsu, Cisco, and Lucent.
Network Circuit Designer
- Supported global network team on design and implementation LAN, WAN, Sonet, ISDN, DSL, Frame Relay, and Global Networks.
- Provided documentation of telecommunications data, IP PBX, and VoIP Hardware installation such as Gateways, Routing Equipment (Routers/Hubs/Switches/Bridges).
- Developed Excel spreadsheets to track Network capacity, and determine future growth, network reconfiguration and/or decommissioning.
Technical Support Manager
- Managed team of technical support personnel in wireless systems environments.
- Prepared systems configuration and management documentations to support remote access to client sites.
- Diagnosed and analyzed technical issues and acted as point of escalation on all trouble ticket issues.
- Recommended and analyzed the deployment of hubs, switches and routers technologies and infrastructure.
- Analyzed and evaluated telecommunications performance, identified deficiencies, and developed and implemented plans to improve performance and correct deficiencies.