Senior Consultant known for ability to focus on reducing OP EX and/or increasing internal and external customer experience metrics. Recognized for successfully managing complex IT projects requiring advanced analytic and project/program management skills and SDLC strategies. Strengths include the implementation of Lean Six Sigma strategies, working cross functionally with various teams, strong people management skills, attention to detail and a drive for results.
SUMMARY OF SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Operations Management
- Metric Definition Management
- Project Management
- Sales/Manufacturing Liaison
- Vendor Management
- Escalations Analyst
- Program Management
- Large Scale Order Deployment
- Organizational Agility
- SAS JMP Statistical Analysis Software user
- Customer Facing Project Mgmt./Consulting
- Advanced Data Analytics/Process Improvement
- Ability to work cross Functional among teams and organizations
Confidential, ROUND ROCK, TX
- Employed the use of advanced analytics to identify work flow and customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Advanced data analysis and process mapping drove improvements in key performance indicators that resulted in improved metrics and customer experience.
- Developed a process allowing two companies to work together without IT engagement
- Implemented and tracked metrics that defined success or failure of the pilot
- Managed temporary personnel use to execute pilot
- Successfully presented pilot executive report delivery
- Successfully drove cross functional initiatives that positively touched sales, manufacturing, technical support, and legal organizations
- Developed risk mitigation strategies for working with an outside supplier of a strategic line of business
- Gathered business and IT requirements for managing orders between two desperate processes that were fed into IT project activities.
Global Sales Operations Consultant
- Trained employees on strategic planning and implementation of DellPlus processes, service offerings, and selling skills for both new hire and current sales reps
- Managed the strategic planning and implementation of DellWare processes, products, and technologies programs for the corporate sales force
- A strong need for detail, organization, project management, and verbal and written communication skills were required
Computer Software & Peripherals Sales Rep
- Developed, maintained, and projected sales for a multi - million dollar account portfolio