Skilled in: software SAS, Excel, SQL.
Energy & Tax Data Analyst
Confidential, Montgomery County, MD
- Identifying on correlations and seasonal variations among energy price, government tax and energy consumption.
- Developing time series models to estimate energy consumption and energy structure change in the future 10 years.
- Evaluating impacts of energy tax rate change on greenhouse gas emission and offer advices to energy tax reform.
- Scored and measured clients’ financial needs based on income levels, family age structures, risk tolerance and risk preference.
- Organized weekly presentations to introduce and recommend IRA, IUL and VUL products to prospective clients.
Business Development Analyst
- Utilized online business database to located technical supporters and investors, then assisted in business negotiations.
- Assessed the risk and modified budget plan of company’s 5 million new long term investment on fine slag powder project.
Market Data Analyst
- Researched on spot and future gold market to estimate and forecast demand trend using econometric models.
- Created daily marketing analysis reports for customers and organized morning meetings for 50 customer managers.
- Provided private financial planning services for high income customers as a certified financial planner.
- Designed and tested a data collection system of steel mills owned by Confidential.
- Built operational research models to develop a new program control system to reduce pollution and cost by 30%.
- Demonstrated the new program control system and new budget plan to the board of the company.
- Diagnosed clients’ trading styles for Confidential clients.
- Explored private database to locate high value potential clients for sales department.