- Recognized for exceptional organizational and planning abilities, balanced with interpersonal and management skills
- Viewed by peers and management as a quality conscious employee who is detail oriented
- Dependable, hard working, and loyal, as evident in work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 2010
Territory Sales Representative
- I am a liaison between a national Confidential 500 dairy company and a top grocery chain where I am directly responsible for fifteen Confidential in the leading dairy division Confidential .
- I continually utilize public relation skills while building and maintaining strong relationships with all levels of management to ensure success in two main departments of their business.
- I work closely with each account as their own entity to monitor procurement of products, maintain low shrink levels, increase sales through gained display space, and offer top customer service.
- Provide extensive training and support at eleven grand opening locations throughout our five state region.
- Responsibilities include start to finish set up of dairy and ice cream departments, implementing planograms, coordinating grand opening sales and events, systems training to employees and management and on - site assistance to ensure store success.
- Successful management of one to two employees throughout two major markets at all times.
- Team leader of several in-store projects, such as ensuring twelve plus successful remodels entailing leading store resets, introduction of new products, and closely working with management.
- Assisted in coordination of numerous trade expos throughout Michigan to promote and bring awareness to our products.
- Continually offering new ideas to promote marketing strategies to increase store sales.
- Have created point of sale promotional tools and winner of several divisional sales competitions.
- Developed teaching curriculum specifically tailored for grade school, middle school, and high school levels
- Trained and managed teaching assistants
- Instructed tennis skills, rules, and etiquette for players ages five through eighteen
- Improved competitive high school skills
- Created and coordinated crowd mid - game promotions
- Interacted and assisted in aspects of game night operations such as pre-game introductions, player autograph sessions, light boards, and fan activities
- Instrumental in organizing events such as first ever Confidential Public Schools matinee game
- Located and contacted several potential corporate and private sponsors
- Interacted with customers, including League and Tournament Competition
- Responsible for beverage cart, bar, inventory, sales, and closing duties
- Designed and implemented new marketing and advertising business plan