Self - motivated banking professional with an experience of 8+ years, looking for a position in an organization where I can make use of my quality and put extensive experience to good use. My leadership qualities can help in managing the work and attain the company goals effectively.
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Functional testing & regression testing using Flexcube system
- Conducting user and UAT testing(UAT)
- Customer Relationship Management and Operations - SME, Retail & Corporate Loans
- Retail Liabilities Operations & Financial & Debt Analysis, Credit Administration, Risk Assessment & Control
- Business Continuity Planning(BCP)
- Leadership, Thoroughness of work & efficiency, Business conduct, Customer focus and Teamwork.
- Associated with SME and corporate segment of bank providing Working capital solutions to small & medium enterprises in the form of Fund & Non Fund based facilities like Overdraft, Cash Credit, Packing Credit limits, Letter Of Credit, Bank Guarantees etc.
- Interacting with all the teams involved in different phases for testing of Flexcube like requirements gathering, preparation of technical specification documents, unit testing and UAT of database and reports.
- Ensuring error free capturing of data provided by customer into core system(Flexcube) of bank for analyzing accounts and investigating transactions to mitigate risk and prevent fraud while taking timely decisions to minimize financial exposure to the Bank.
- Interfacing with the SDLC team by performing functional, system, UAT and regression testing for the Flexcube system to assess Credit Limit of various clients based on their Creditors, Debtors & Stock Values, Projected Sales and Collaterals.
- Knowledge of Functional specifications/Functional Requirements Documents/Business Requirement Documents.
- Triaging between developments /testing, internal operations team and clients as and when required.
- SQL knowledge to use, select, update & insert queries and knowledge of database Management System.
- Conduct risk based assessments on various process in SME lending in order to better determine areas of focus for internal controls and interacting with the technical team to ensure that the requirements are clear.
- Work directly with the implementation team and internal departments to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution (Flexcube) for the SME & Corporate Loan processes and become familiar with the overall businesses strategy to effectively execute each risk & control program.
- Identification and documentation of requirements- including modeling data and processes for smooth functioning of Flexcube.
- Analysis and assessment of the cash exposure reports and following up with the key linkages to root out issues and maintain favorable cash exposure.
- Experience in Collecting and Understanding Business Requirement & Defect tracking and reporting in quality center (IT).
- Providing timely feedback regarding testing issues and concerns to the IT team and participating in weekly test meeting, project meetings and daily status calls.
- Preparation of knowledge transition documents for to the internal operations team.
- To Conduct “Process Reviews “on a continuous basis and bring about the Process Improvements with the objective of achieving the six sigma level-reducing Confidential, increasing Checks & Controls or reducing the Costs, increasing Productivity.
- Providing suggestion/recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal control and help them to minimize the control risk and business risks and exploit the resource available, effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring the compliance of audit recommendations made by auditors to smoothen the workflow and to strengthen the control measures as stipulated by the management so to achieve the overall objective of the organization.
- Process review of all the Loan Operations and Risk Investigation and Control Unit (RIC), assisting the disbursement of loans and EMI collection. Also, reviewing all the credit appraisals done for Secured and Unsecured Loans at CPU.
- Diversified responsibility of carrying out root-cause analysis basis the research while suggesting and carrying out viable solutions which would drive profitability of the organization.
- Reconciliation of the SME Loan accounts by extracting the data from various applications (FLEXCUBE/FINWARE / FAS / FINNONE / LOS/S&A/PSR/UBS), analyzing and taking the relevant action to eliminate the mismatch.
- Managing the processing and relationship management of SME Loan process for the North India which includes Annual renewal of accounts, short review memo for accounts and disbursement of loans.
- Products handled - Bank Guarantee limits, working capital limits- Cash Credit/Overdraft, Letter of Credit limits, EPCL/PCFC, Post Shipment Limits, limits for derivative products as well as cross-sell of insurance and investment solutions.
- Responsible for assessment of Credit Limit of various SME customers based on their Creditors, Debtors & Stock Values, Projected Sales and Collaterals.
- Review of Seasonal and Non Seasonal limits and ensure dropping of limits in the core systems for exit customers.
- Balance Sheet analysis & Credit assessment and documentation.
- Managing inward and outward remittances, LC issuance & Lodgment of Export/import/inland bills, Direct import & advance import payments & processing Buyers credit, Bank Guarantee: Issuance, Amendment, Invocation & Cancellation.
- Defining product/ business development strategies for augmenting business turnover in the branches.
- Managing customer branch operation requirement for rendering and achieving quality services
- Ensuring proper resolution of customer complaints on performance bottlenecks.
- Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries and issues on time.
- Monitoring the post disbursement activities like follow up with the customers for renewals, service reminders and watch out for conduct of the A/c on regular basis so that same does not turn to NPA.
- Responsible for analyzing accounts and investigating financial transactions to mitigate risk and prevent fraud while taking timely decisions to minimize financial exposure to the Bank
- Investigating the pending deferrals (CA certified Financials) to be updated in the systems by following up with the internal departments and ensuring timely closure for the same so as to mitigate risk.
- Handling all the pre-disbursement and the post-disbursement operations for North region which includes, file verification, lodgment of securities, limit setting in core system, account opening, collections and customer services.
- Heading the customer services for entire North. Interacting with irate clients, redressing queries & issues; resolving crucial, long pending complaints.
- Telecalling the delinquent customers and sending the feedback to CCU on the basis of revaluation file received.
- Managing the entire collections & maturity proceeds for Shares, LIC, NSC/KVP, and RBI Bonds for North region.
- Mailing the communication history of the client exposure statement along with LTV & DPD for share sell.
- CIBIL & Blacklist checking in the SAS system. Identifying authenticity of the clients, referral analysis and decision for good and bad matches, then coordinating with the credit for processing of the case.
- Re-verification of Confidential files, verifying the lodgment and withdrawal of the securities in the core system.
- Support day to day management of relationships and communications with business partners at various levels of the organization, as well as other internal and external resources.
- Vendor Management- Reviewing the vendor’s weekly and them for the new process.
- Worked with Account opening team in Digitization unit. Forms which are being verified by Confidential unit are being scanned in batches for getting the account generated. Liaising with other Digitization units for speedy processing of the documents.
- Handled account modifications and closures while being part of Confidential .
- Vendor Management- Also coordinated with vendor for Confidential . Handling the rejections and getting the same rectified by the other units.
- Checking & processing the Transfer and clearing cheques for all the branches in Delhi & Confidential region.
- Responsible for analyzing the discrepant cheques and assisting the supervisor in marking the debit freeze for the account in the core system.
- Ensure compliance for all relevant regulations and policies as per RBI and provide support on other related functions. Prepare online transfers between the Trust and Fund bank accounts & other related parties.
- Prepare manual cheques and meet critical deadlines for all the processes.
- Marking returns and mailing the same to customers/branches.
- Assisting the Regional Audit Manager for monthly presentation of data for North region.
- Instrumental in handling branch & sales queries, with timely submission of MIS and Audit compliance reports.
- Also, coordinating with the IT team for system configurations and troubleshooting.
- Functional knowledge of Finacle 7.0 (Core banking software )
- Identify opportunities to improve controls and service levels and provide support to other internal teams in case of excess volumes by providing them BCP .