To contribute to the creative needs of an organization or advertising agency by using knowledge in visual communications to enhance the creation multiple media channels.
- Motivated and personable business professional.
- Talent for quickly mastering technology.
- Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non - professionals at all levels.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records.
- Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely work.
- Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure.
- Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
- Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
- Image manipulation
- Logo Design
- Branding Design
- Social Media Skills
- Audio-visual techniques
- Business Cards
- Rapid visualization
- Data entry
- Merchandise Design
- Strong communication skills
Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, After effects, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
EMPLOYEMENT WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Prince George, VA
- Major duties included monitoring residents/guest in the pool area, cleaning the pool and making sure everything was well kempt, keep track of who came in and out of the pool by keeping a log book, restrict members from coming to the pool who did not follow pool rules, and close up at the end of the day.
Confidential, Midlothian, VA
- Major duties included filing papers, stocking items, and entering data into the database.
Confidential, Petersburg, VA
- Major duties included signing students in and out, and answering the telephone, monitoring children when asked by the supervisor.
Confidential, Ettrick, VA
- Major duties included filing claims and assisting patients with common needs.