- Software Microsoft Office Suite 2000 2003 2007 2010 Access Excel PowerPoint Word Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 2000 XP Vista and Windows 7 Norton Ghost installing drivers SharePoint basic HTML blogs and wikis basic understanding of database and SQL
- Hardware Cisco IT Essentials PC software and hardware HP desktops laptops Dell desktops laptops Lenovo ThinkPad laptops HP printers general computer builds and repairs hardware installations and swaps BlackBerry configuration
- Networking General networking experience running cables troubleshooting connections activating ports
- Support Helpdesk escalation and documentation on ticketing system customer service support email phone and in person
- Certification s Information Technology Training. Working towards CompTIA A Certification and Salesforce Admin
- List Marketing Salesforce Manager
- Consult with 5-10 customers daily on the purchase of customized speech language pathologist and audiologist mailing list.
- Generate customized list for email blast or postal mailing for purchase using in house software CALA
- Create Contacts Accounts and Opportunities in Salesforce for potential clients
- Charge and bill customers for purchase of custom list using ASHA custom Sharepoint site
- Salesforce Administrator/Receptionist
- Create over 75 contacts and organizations daily to keep record of partners investors and other potentials
- Develop custom reports to help keep maintenance of Vertical Response emails
- Convert Leads Clean-up Contacts/Orgs and Manage Users
- Create Campaigns and upload contacts using data loader resulting in adding several contacts/users to any campaign
- Enter correct data into the database while ensuring accuracy
- Make room reservations for co-workers guest and events
- Answering calls and emails acting as the first point of contact for the company
- Keeping inventory of office supplies and other company products
Intern Salesforce Administrator
- Create and maintain fields views reports dashboards campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Resolve Remedy tickets in a Salesforce queue by contacting users via email or phone to resolve Salesforce issues.
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups allowing user to self-solve some Salesforce issues or perform different functions of salesforce.
- Formulated account reports in Salesforce in order to efficiently create backups.
- Maintain enhance and create workflows functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC to keep Salesforce updated.
- Enrolled in a leading national career development program with 250 corporate partners graduating 1 500 students annually across ten cities the one-year program includes college-level coursework career training and a six month corporate internship
- Enrolled in Information Technology track preparing students primarily for roles in desktop support IT help desk and business operations mastered coursework in computer networking computer troubleshooting and repair business writing professional skills personal finance customer service and critical thinking completed Cisco IT Essentials course material via Year Up a Cisco Networking Academy
- Earned 18 college credits in Information Technology and English in partnership with Northern Virginia Community College