I am looking for a position in a progressive field with growing possibilities. A job that will make use of my technical, interpersonal, and problem solving skills in a creative fashion. I am extremely willing to learn and grow with your business.
Confidential, Pasadena, TX
Project Account Manager / Cost Management
- Manage cost against PO’s
- Run Monthly Cost Reports for various clients
- Payroll Administrator for Advanced Services Department as well as the Corpus Christi Territory and Louisiana Territory
- Manage AR & AP for my divisions
- Assist employees in their problems and/ or daily needs f new employees
- Upgraded office filing system
- Handle confidential company documents and correspondence
- SAP knowledgeable
- TRACK knowledgeable
- UPIPE knowledgeable
Office Manager / Draftsman
- Monitor work progress and quality levels to ensure adherence to all sequence schedules, project plans/specifications
- Report on project status including work progress and time schedules
- Verify installation to client specifications.
- Supervise construction progress and handle inspections and final acceptance
- Supervise and conduct construction walk throughs
- Red - line’s as required after inspections.
- Verify Punch lists for completion.
- Autocad-8 yrs. Microsoft Works Client Meetings
- Field Survey Manual Drafting ADA & TAS
- Schematic Design Material & Finish Specifications
- Tenant Build outs Construction Documents Flooring Design
- Millwork Design As-built Documentation Elevation Drawings
- RCP Plans Electrical/Telecommunication Plans
- Demolition Plans Partition Plans Finish Plans
Confidential, San Marcos, TX
- Mixed ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks
- Collected payment and operated a cash bar.
- Served food to guests seated at the bar and bar area,
- Checked identification of customers to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol,
- Ordered supplies, performed physical activities, monitored and maintained an inventory of supplies.
- Helped with customer satisfaction.
- Supervised over bar trainees.