- Highly responsible and conscientious team player with extensive experience in Telecommunications.
- Well organized proficient Account Manager with solid experience in dissecting, documenting and optimizing services with streamlining bill verification and allocation process.
- Significant background as a Biological Research Technician for the United States Forest Service, as well as diversified experience in and Customer Service.
- Process Improvement Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Communications
- Outstanding Customer Relationship Building and Development
- Aptitude for Independent Problem - Solving for Field Installations
Confidential, Stoughton, MA
- Managed voice and data activities for Multi million dollar National Account
- Managed all aspects of telecom voice and data services for Offices and Teleworkers.
- Developed a central data base with inventory of each site, establishing well defined processes and procedures for branch office support.
- Coordinate all moves, adds, changes and installs of voice/data services as well as bill analysis.
- Implemented and configured requirements for new Work at Home platform for telecom services for client.
- Compile and summarize Local and Long distance carrier services with advising of optimal plans and assist with contract negotiations.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Served as competent Acting Manager of up to 10 Customer Service Representatives in Business Marketing Center.
- Prepared employee schedules, conducted group meetings, maintained records for tracking sales objectives of Service Representatives, conducted presentations for new products, reviewed job performance evaluations and coached employees to achieve goals.
- Diplomatic style of management with strong ability to motivate employees.
- Also had concentration in comprehensive and Development, including developing and delivering instructional courses for Business Customer Service Representatives and Marketing Personnel. Experience in Multimedia Based e-Web .