Test and quality specialist familiar with automated and manual test, testcase creation, defect - tracking and staff . Certified Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Applications: accounting, sales promotions, teleconferencing, e-business, mortgage processing,, embedded devices, document management.
Tools: (Classic and Open Agents), QTP, SVN, SharePoint, ClearQuest, Team Foundation Server, Quality Center, Visual Studio, Eclipse, Version One, Code Collaborator, SubVersion, Perforce, Viper, Remedy, Confidential, Toad.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Delivered SilkTest automation for web-based online consumer banking applications with HP Quality Center, Clear Quest and SVN.
- Created and executed testcases with Quality Center for a Siebel-based retail (communications devices) POS application.
- Executed manual test of a Promax-based sales promotion management tool.
- Created testcases and test scripts with HP Quality Center for manual and automated (QTP) execution for a medical supply company’s online ordering system, to be written in Java, for the Veterans Administration.
- Created and executed manual tests of an equipment-leasing application for an international manufacturer and lessor of printing and copying equipment, Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Delivered SilkTest automation for a cloud-based small-business accounting package built on .Net.
- Created scripts, classes and methods using the Open Agent and Scrum methods; executed SilkTest suites in a cloud-based lab, triaged and reported results to developers.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Created a class for Confidential objects.
- Trained non-programming QA staff to use Excel to create and run data-driven scripts.
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
- Introduced and implemented SilkTest from initial test frame creation through delivery, for Jupiter Customer Care, a Firefox-, Java- and Oracle-based application for sales and customer-service operators, using Scrum methods:
- Created a class for Dojo objects.
- Delivered approximately 200 testcases with SQL queries and updates.
- Created custom classes for DOJO objects.
- Customized SilkTest recovery functions for modified Firefox.
Confidential, San Bernardino CA
- Implemented SilkTest, as part of a California- and New Jersey-based team, for Instructional Data Management System, a web-based test- and standards-management tool for parents, teachers and administrators.
Confidential, Edina MN
- Created the SilkTest portion, from initial test frame creation through delivery, VB- and SQL-based tool enabling non-programming users to create scripts for a company-wide client / server accounting and resource-planning product based on Confidential products.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Introduced SilkTest and created functional tests, interfacing with Oracle, for an e-business site listing rental properties nationwide.Introduced SilkTest and created functional tests, interfacing with Oracle, for an e-business site listing rental properties nationwide.
- Wrote functions to parse Html.
Confidential, Northridge CA
Software Test Engineer
- Manual and automated test (QTP and LoadRunner) of online patient/doctor support applications interfacing with embedded diabetes management devices.
Confidential, Pasadena and El Segundo, CA
Software Test Engineer
- Responsible for manual and automated test of a variety of document-handling and artificial intelligence product lines.
Group Lead, Test Automation
- Created test scripts and class method and function libraries in for five modules.
- Executed release tests of approximately 200 SilkTest scripts for five modules and three product versions, reporting results to testers, developers and development leads.
- Customized SilkTest recovery functions for multi-app execution, variable locations and non-standard startup windows.
- Created and documented configuration management procedures with Confidential and defect-tracking procedures with Remedy; administered Confidential projects for the automation team.
- Wrote a 4Test application to reconcile Silk testplans with the Remedy defect database.