Ambitious and dependable professional with proven ability to provide reliable and efficient office support. Offers utstanding communication, teamwork, troubleshooting and customer service skills. Self - motivated individual and able to effectively take on leadership roles, train personnel and achieve corporate goals.
- T1 Telnet Ping VPN
- Cisco - 2600 HP Openview Ethernet TCP/IP
- Cisco 2950 Switches Frame Relay TFTP FTP
- People Soft RPGII Dbase Access
- Assembly Remedy Lotus Notes Visual Basic
- Word Perfect COBOL Advance COBOL Microsoft Office Suite
- VTAM MVS/XA Nikon Super Coolscan 9000 ed Scanner
- OS/3090 VSE/ICCF SSX/VSE
- TSO, IOF, ISPF IBM 3480 STK Drives IBM 3490 STK Drives
- IBM 3490E A20 Tape Drives CISC/CNTL-M Scheduler Amdahl 5995 Millennium 2013A
- GS20 13A Pep Console Manager Amdahl Millennium Mainframe Xerox 4050, 4590 Enterprise Printer
Confidential, Washington, DC
Volunteer Communication Receptionist
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, screens calls, takes messages and relays to coworkers.
- Answering public inquiries and information requests via telephone, postal mail, or e-mail about the National Parks, special events, and public programs.
- Assisting with clerical duties, including typing, filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and other duties as assigned.
Confidential, Rockville. Maryland
- Provided support for IBM System Z9 mainframe front end processor and IBM master consoles and printers.
- Monitored the telecommunications network to ensure all lines stay active.
- Analyzed and diagnosed batch automated CA1 tape management system, tape drive, high speed and online systems related problems, taking appropriate corrective action.
- Took the initiative to assume team lead role during manager absence and quickly proved ability to motivate and supervised personnel.
- Assisted the Agency’s users community by interacting with end users, vendors, systems programmers and other data center specialist to meet technical requirements.
- This involved troubleshooting problems, effectively displaying good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintained the tape library production environment.
- Operated and maintained all security surveillance and environmental equipment .
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
Electronic Equipment Specialist
- Assisted in maintaining Confidential ’s agency-wide office automation equipment inventory systems such as PeopleSoft Asset Management.
- Fulfilled all requests for office automation equipment via Remedy; opened updated and closed tickets.
- Assigned and distributed equipment handled equipment disposal and conducted customer follow-up to assess satisfaction.
- Provided training to new employees to ensure expertise of Confidential system so that they can work independently in a short time frame.
- Basic troubleshooting, maintained and repaired electronic, optic and mechanical components such as microcomputers, laser printers, video monitors. Generated production reports.
Confidential, Silver Spring, Maryland
DISTRICT COURT CLREK
- Prepared the courtroom for the day’s scheduled trials, which included testing all recording and computer equipment for proper operation.
- Verified that all parties, i.e. complainants, defendants, officers, witnesses and States’ Attorneys are present and in the courtroom prior to calling the judge into the courtroom, sworn in witnesses.
- Generated the correct paperwork for each case and reviewed all paperwork for accuracy before submission to the judge for signature.
- Prepared all necessary paperwork such as probation, restitution, fingerprint, community service, deferred payment forms, judgment sheets, commitments and releases.
- Assisted the public in person, writing and via telephone about court dates and locations.
- Generated printout for payment of fines and court costs.