- Financial and Telecommunication Professional with experience in Government Markets Billing, Accounts Receivables, Project Management, Account and Employee Management, and Contract Administration in the federal/civilian government and military environments.
- Proven record of performance managing high value, high - profile, complex customer issues for mutual profitability.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in project planning, and resource balancing to support simultaneous projects.
- Persistent leader with strong business acumen with proven ability to balance short-term priorities against long term organizational goals.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and liaison skills with superior execution in a fast-paced environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Account Reconciliations
- Customer Service
- Order Entry Lifecycle Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Revenue Recovery and Assurance
- Comparative Analysis
- Sales Support
- Compliance Auditing
- Process Improvement
- Strategic and Operational Planning
Confidential, Falls church, VA
Financial / Pricing Analyst
- Conduct Contract Modification Requirement Reviews for Confidential Connections II, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity Contract.
- Evaluate Connections II contract modifications to determine fair and reasonable pricing for enterprise-wide solutions including all labor, equipment and products necessary to support the integration of telecommunications, networking and network-centric applications for completeness and validity.
- Provides market research analyses to evaluate effectiveness of proposed contract modifications, including scope reviews through collaboration with Confidential COTR’s for Connections II contract.
- Research and analysis of federal and commercial contracts to complete competitive pricing analyses to recommend best value pricing for contract implementation.
- Prepare Pricing Evaluation Reports and make recommendations that pricing for items requested are within FAR guidelines and contractually compliant.
- Provide support, guidance and coordination of Pricing Evaluations for Confidential COTR’s to certify that analyzed proposed pricing received from vendors lead to reduction and cost savings to the government.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Transition Project Manager
- Served as Top Tier Billing Liaison responsible for transition of over 18,000 voice services accounts within one year period.
- Identified as Subject Matter Expert (SME) assigned to Contracting Officer’s and Designated Agency Representatives (DAR) to guarantee successful, timely and efficient transition, coordination and assistance from FTS2001 Bridge and Confidential Crossover contracts.
- Performed qualitative and quantitative analyses to measure contract performance and efficiency.
- Managed revenue invoicing for $62.1M yearly.
- Identified $1M in revenue recovery; improved billing and operational efficiencies through the development of internal audit processes.
- Assisted with the system testing, quality assurance, validation, implementation and maintenance activities for various projects.
- Fully accountable for leveraging existing, solid customer relationships to positively impact considerations for future contract awards.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Confidential Transition Manager
- Led team of five to seven exempt and contracted billing consultants through Confidential /Verizon acquisition merger and Confidential Universal contract award.
- Identified challenges, gathered and analyzed information and developed action plans for best customer experience and strong support on all Confidential transitions and new business awarded. .
- Trained, mentored, coached and led internal and external customers to transition from current contract to Confidential products and services using Confidential.
- Monitored and researched significant contractual and financial variances to find solutions to challenges.
- Analyzed and evaluated billing disputes and the associated effect on profitability and interpreted guidelines to resolve billing challenges.
- Inherited 40-50 additional monthly billing disputes and $300M+ receivables, requiring aggressive resolution and immediate profitability.
- Team effectively managed and reduced receivables 35% without access to legacy billing systems.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Billing Team Lead / Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for full range of customer billing issues with staff support of six - eight employees.
- Partnered with internal and external customers to proactively manage accounts receivables to ensure overall segment maintained a 15% reduction on a monthly basis continue to be utilized
- Managed $3.5B - $4.0B revenue modules with an estimated 90% + yearly sale quota attainment.
- Successfully generating first, accurately billed, manual invoice for Defense Research and Engineering Network, netting $1M in revenue.
- Researched, analyzed and approved all credit and debt adjustments under $25K.
- Reduced billing trouble ticket issues by 25% through development of automated billing tracking system.
- Responsible for the lifecycle of Order Entry from receipt of order, implementation to invoicing.
- Increased robustness of succession planning; streamlined and simplified the process.
- Ensured customer revenue contributed to the Sales Team performance targets and provided monthly revenue discrepancy reports to reflect variances and Root Cause analysis.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Revenue Assurance Analyst / National Support Account Consultant
- Managed, forecasted and planned revenue for Government Markets segment under the Confidential 2001 contract.
- Responsible for initiating monthly tending analyses, revenue performance, attainment and growth opportunities.
- Ensured sales management operation team received revenue compensation for closed opportunities.
- Researched and resolved revenue discrepancies as a result of uncompensated sales.
- Provided support to Civilian account team and customers under the Confidential 2001 contract.
- Monitored Customer Service Agreements to ensure contractual terms were in compliance an implemented.
- Defined and implemented strategies to increase revenue performance.
- Ensured financial integrity by focusing on controls and performing account audits of accounts receivable activity.
- Identified, researched and resolved all bank originating processing discrepancies.
- Administered Government contract for the transmission of International video programming.
- Provided yearly forecasting and preparation of yearly budget.
- Completed billing process for commercially billed customers to ensure accuracy efficiently to resolve within a timely manner.