Re - entry/Transitional Instructor specializing in curriculum development and research. Primarily educated in Architecture with a Bachelors of Science, thorough in the area s of Mathematics, SAT Preparation, Life Skills and Architecture. Developed an interest in transitional education for the under-served population in our community. Furthermore, created an educational service, Confidential, which focuses on the re-entry population in transition.
- Curriculum Development
- Classroom Instruction
- Employee/Time Management
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Quality Control Certification
- Life Skills Instruction
- Residential Advisory
- Educational Policy Development
- Continued Professional Development
- Case Management
Confidential, Ewing, New Jersey
- Responsible for the research and development if all educational tools and materials.
- Assist existing community based programs with supplemental re-entry education.
- Examining topics loss of identity, loss of network, emotional unpreparedness, adjusting, keeping healthy, personal issues, coping with stress, keeping spirits up and a new beginning.
- Delivering a comprehensive series of courses and directory of local resources that will assist in the transitional process.
- Researched vital community recourses that are not advertised in assisting re-entry and those in transition.
- Continued developments in documenting those resources with agency contacts.
- Created comprehensive basic text and workbooks that outline solutions to a number of situations that students may encounter.
- Implemented job search techniques, which includes a plan to conduct an effective employment search campaign.
- Insisted upon the integration of pre-transitional education and information.
- Created business correspondences, which includes self-mailers, letters of interest, brochure advocating transitional education.
- Began developments in a newsletter that will feature re-entry news, important information, educational tools, job listing and helpful resources.
Assistant to Manager
- Liaison to human resources, interview and give written recommendations in the pre-employment process, along with background check results and drug testing results.
- Assisted in overall operations at retail location improving the profits margin by average 27% three consecutive quarters.
- Increased responsibilities in ordering, merchandising and customer service.
- Assisted in the improved operations performance and a reduction in shrink whereby improved profit margins.
- Formal recognition for my excellence in customer relations and overall job performance with a Certificate of Recognition.
Instructor: Mathematics, SAT Preparation, Architecture
- Worked closely with Principle, Superintendent and Director of Clinical Studies in the assessment, development and application of education program policies at Confidential . Instituted continued CAD design developments in student architecture projects in addition to architectural model construction for Confidential .
- Assisted in the creation of improvements for curriculum based SAT preparatory classes for Huntington Learning Center.