My objective is to find gainful employment in an industry that has growth potential. I am a highly proficient worker that learns fast and needs little if any supervision when given a job with clear instructions. I am known for my loyalty, performance, and dedication to the job. If given an opportunity, you will find that I am an excellent employee.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Provide supervision and leadership to a team of customer service representatives (CSRs).
- Practice GDIT values and act as a role model.
- Supervise, develop, and coach CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
- Assume leadership responsibility for department tasks and contact center activities as required.
- Review, approve, and sign timecards on daily and weekly basis as required in the timekeeping policies.
- Completed and deliver employee performance appraisals.
- Lead and managed a team of associates within a fast - paced environment.
- Created a culture of creativity, maintained health and safety standards within area of responsibility, maintained expertise on large process and activities within the Fulfillment Center.
- Continuously improved employee activities using methodologies such as Kaizen and 5S.
- Established collaborative relationships with individuals from other functions and lead cross-functional teams tasked with solving operational problems.
Confidential, Leavenworth, KS
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Opened, sorted, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes.
- Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greeted visitors and determined whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepared responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
Confidential, Tacoma, WA
- Screened and prepared files for retention and disposal.
- Explained company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures to employees and job applicants.
- Made travel arrangements, including flights and lodging to comply with established regulations.
- Received telephone calls and visitors to an office.
- Processed, verified, and maintained documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications.
- Organized payroll data to meet deadlines.
- Maintained inventory levels of supplies and reorders required quantities from vendors.
- Recorded data for each employee, including such information as addresses, absences, supervisory reports on performance, and dates of and reasons for terminations.