Highly skilled program manager and engineer with extensive experience in project management and development. Successful record of supervising project budgets and ensuring timely completion of multi - million dollar programs while providing training and mentorship to support personnel. Seeking opportunity utilizing my advanced skill set in an organization that values dedication and a commitment to excellence.
- Strategic Planning Budget Planning & Cost Control Program Leadership
- Information Technology Clients and Contractor Relations Personnel Management
- Business Case/Market Analysis Communication Engineering Proposal Development
Licensed Insurance Agent
- Responsible for planning, programming, gathering health insurance requirements, and budgeting for current/future individual and small business customers.
- Assist prospective customers in obtaining health insurance plans, not limited to but including submitting the policy applications and assisting in follow-up requirements.
Afloat Programs Manager
- Responsible for planning, programming, gathering requirements, and budgeting for current/future portfolio systems and ship platforms.
- Manage all aspects of Confidential ’s shipboard communications (C4S) architectural oversight, and Integrated Lifecycle Support (ILS) of the afloat C4/IT enterprise and associated enterprise networks including managing the Network Operations Centers (NOC) and its interfaces.
- Prepare Business Case Analysis (BCA) for major IT investment decisions and managing technology upgrades.
- Supervised all Confidential C4 Programs of Records Planning, Programming, and Implementation.
- Coordinate with Ship Program Management (PM) and Functional Directorate (N) codes and their operational subordinate organizations to support fleet operation installation/sustainment requirements.
- Serve as organizational representative to Integrated Project Teams (IPT) and working groups of multiple Confidential agencies.
- Manage staff of government portfolio managers and contractors. Hire/train branch staff. Ensure adequate technical & management training with balanced program management workloads.
Industrial Engineer/Engineering Branch Head
- Responsible for programming, requirements, and budgeting for future Information Technology (IT) systems.
- As lead shipboard communications/IT engineer, responsible for all aspects of engineering development process for Confidential ’s shipboard communications (C4S) architecture, architectural oversight, and sustainment of afloat C4/IT enterprise and associated network including primary and secondary Network Operations Centers (NOC).
- Supervised and executed all projects in accordance with Project Management Institute’s (PMI) best practices.
- Development of Business Case Analysis (BCA) supporting major IT investment decisions.
- Maintained resource management, statistics, Program Objectives, Actions, & Milestones of (POA&Ms), and routine reports project metrics ensuring compliance and efficiency.
- Managed all project documentation for engineering projects including total life cycle management documentation.
- Supervised planning, programming, and implementation of all Confidential C4 Programs of Records.
- Developed supporting requirement documentation by creating and updating Confidential ’s for C4I operations, engineering, electronics configuration management and life cycle management, and provides updates to Confidential ’s to support C4I class baseline requirements.
- Supported conversion of MILDET equipped ships from Confidential to civilian manned operations for C4 Communications Suites including comprehensive training plan, recruitment strategy, operations & manning optimization, PMS sustainment requirements, and conversion cost management.
- Performed duties of Contracting Officer Representative. Served as organizational liaison and technical representative on various standing task forces, Integrated Project Teams (IPT), and working groups for multiple agencies.
- Managed government staff and contract engineers. Ensure adequate technical & management training with balanced workload.
- Responsible for architectural oversight for all shipboard navigation, electrical, electronics, and C4 system on all Confidential owned ships including development of Confidential ’s for C4I equipment configuration, management, and allowance, electronics life cycle and maintenance support, and providing updates for Confidential for C4I class baseline requirements.
- Project engineer for shipboard electrical power & propulsion control systems. Maintained configuration control, life cycle support, & conducting problem solving of military/commercial shipboard navigation and C4I electronics systems.
- Served as command and technical representative and liaison on various standing task forces, working groups, and Integrated Project Teams (IPT’s). Also, served as subject matter expert at various meetings, symposiums and conferences.
- Developed system operational requirements and Total Life Cycle Requirement documentation for implementation of Global Maritime Distress and Safety System on the Confidential fleet for CIVMAR conversion, and for implementation of Confidential C.
- Conducted comparative analysis & prepared implementation program for upgrade of fleet’s surface search radar systems and for fielding standardized upgrade of fleet’s gyro systems.
- Managed staff engineers and technical contractor support personnel. Performed duties as a Contracting Officer Representative.
- Mentored various staff on C4I/Navigation shipboard systems, associated ships, projects, processes, and technologies.
Communications System Analyst
- Developed Radio Communications System (RCS) designs for various Confidential ships.
- Responsible for documentation reviews of Confidential C4I requirement guidelines
- Created Ship Alteration Records (SAR) technical packages for information exchange and communication systems.